A break from the guns.

We made it to bree's place without Jess. Surprisingly no one actually cared too much. 

We were talking and i had fun, by giving Jordy and Jarrod the evil eyes. While Emma was fixing my knee. 

Although something i forgot to tell you is that Jarrod had his t-shirt off. Which distracted Emma the most and Tom was getting annoyed and really wanted Emma to finish my knee, so he can have her.

I thought about if the soldiers had given up, since all there base, weapons and machines have been destroyed. Not to mention they can't even get there since the bridge was no longer there.

Then i broke the silence and said "i wonder where Jess is?", everyone flinched and stopped what they were doing, except Gemma and Nick who were not afraid to make out, in front of everyone. Including Erin who was just sitting there angry.

It was about 6pm and we all wanted food, so me, Jencia, Bree and Erin went to find some and all the others stayed. We were walking towards town where we should find food. 

We reached nearly where we wanted to be, when Erin spotted Jess about 5meters away from us.

"Jess?" Bree asked. She was laying on the ground. We all walked up to her, "Oh my gosh, Jess is died" i sobbed for a bit. But i remembered it wasn't that sad, since we went actually that close, ever since the horrible things she did to me, and my friends in yr8. She could never be trusted. 

But, i never like to see people dead, even if they aren't the best people in the world. 

After a few minutes we walked off starving and were looking for food. 

"Here is something" Jencia said in joy. It was vegetables, fruit and chocolate, which wasn't the best food but we all wanted it, (especially the chocolate).

We took it back to Bree's and ate it. Jencia told the group about Jess's death once we had all finished.

Then Emma strangely looked at me. I asked her why and we went into Bryanna's bedroom. We soon found out that, the room was fall when the door was locked and sound effects we didn't want to hear.

We went into Brees dads room and Emma just stared. "i am so sorry" she cried. "What? why?" i replied.

"um... OK well, i was in the lounge room just sitting there and Tom was in the living room wrestling with Sam, Nick and Keegan. Jordy was watching and it was just me and Jarrod. i asked him, why aren't you wrestling with them, and he replied because i don't want to. Then....um... he stared at me and wouldn't his eye off my boobs and he had his t-shirt off and.... um.. it was really awkward and then, he um... kissed me. But, i turned away, i don't like him though, i am sorry." Emma explained.

"OK.... i am a bit surprised that he would do that, but to be honest i don't care. Just, don't break Tom's heart and make sure he doesn't find out." i replied.

"yeah.. thanks Chaney" Emma said while giving me a hug. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- thanks:) for reading, i hoped you liked it. What do you think about Jess's death and Jarrod kissing Emma also who do you think was in Bree's bedroom. Please comment. Upload soon :D