Just my luck.

Our group was walking, but the whole time we were on our way, i couldnt help think of how tuff Emma was, when Madi came up to us.

Gemma was still laughing about it, actually i was surprised she wasnt the one to yell at her.

Just then, i saw a person, from the cap of trees and the closer it came i got more fritened. I graped on to Jarrod hugging him a bit to tight.

Emma did the same with Tom, then she came running up to us. "Jarrod!" she screamed. Emma let go of Tom with a sign of relief.

It was Jordy, a girl from our school we all knew her, but she has always been close to Jarrod, which i hated. She came up to hug Jarrod and me and the rest. I didn't mind her, but sometimes i thought she was a bit strange. 

Jordy was part of our group now, the whole way she was just talkinng about 'how amazing it was that there are soldiers here' and stuff like that.

We stuck to our plan even though even though there was another person with us. I was walking with Gemma and Sam because Jordy was walking really close to jarrod and there was no room for me anywhere.

When we were in the postion we wanted, we all got in the truck with only Tom and Emma in the front, with guns and the rest in the boot.

Tom drove forward and i saw Jordy fell on Jarrod, (probally on purpose) "OUCH!" she screamed i think i just broke my ankle.

I chocked with disbelief, and Gemma just looked at me and i think she agreed. The bumpy ride was nearly over, Jarrod was compering Jordy and her broken ankle. 

The truck stopped and i rushed out, Madi and Jencia's group contained the sheep which we were waiting for.

While Nick and Erins group were distracking the soldiers somehow. 

while still waiting quite angry with Jordy, Jarrod came up to me. "What's wrong?" he asked. I said nothing and walked towards the lovebirds (Emma and Tom). 

We were nolonger waiting and Madi's group had arrived with the sheep.

"Haaaaay," Jencia said, as she saw Jordy and hugged her. Then Jencia gave a death stare at Emma. "What was that for?" Emma asked with an atitude. "well, lets just see for being a B*tch." Jencia replied. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------                              .....what will happen to Emma and Jencia will one of them get hurt? and will Jarrod and Chaney brake up? please comment and rate :) thanks !