fighting for survival

"me a b*tch?, have you ever looked at your self before! your a fake!, plastic barbie doll!" Emma shouted. Everyone was so surprised with both of them and there behaviour.

Both of them had angry expressions and then Madi joined in.

"Well, you never let me in your group and that plastic barbie doll you just called is my best friendand if you ever speak to her again, ill....."

then Gemma interrupted "Do you wanna GO! you little miss ANNOYING LEACH! go die in a hole, or prepare to be suficated! YEAH THATS RIGHT,BOTH OF YOU! ." 

Then, as everyone expected a fight happened in the middle of a war! it started with Tom fist punching Madi and then Gemma bear dropping Jencia.

It was clear that Emma, Gemma and Tom were winning the fight so me and everyone just watched.

except Jordy, she was holding Emma's hand, while saying "Violence isn't the way to solve things SO STOP!".

Then she tried to get Jarrod to stop it. He said he would, but he didn't, instead he joined in, just for fun.

I was actually quite happy he did, because his shirt kept flipping up.

But, it soon had to end, with heaps of injuries, i think Gemma must of twisted Jencia's leg and a few more injuries even Madi was crying her eyeballs out.

It all ended because  soldier were running towards us, with guns. 

Everyone ran, except Jencia, because Jencia couldn't. Her leg must have been heaps painful.

I made it to a safe area and watched with Gemma, Emma, Tom, Jarrod, Jordy and Sam the painJencia was going through, with the soldiers getting closer. 

Madi ran towards her, still crying and shouted, "NO! Jencia get up! please, please get up!" when she replied "I can't i am sorry, i loveyou Madi." 

Then, the soldier ran up to her and saw her laying on the ground. 

They shot a bullet heading towards Jencia, But then Madi jumped in heading for the bullet to hit her.

Madi got what she wanted and it shot her right in the stomach, Insted of Jencia. 

We were all surprised, that Madi had just died. At the age of 15, the same age as Jesse when he died.

It all happened so quickly. Jencia was lucky she wasn't dead aswell. 

Jencia was crying so much right now, sobbing, "NO! how could you Madi, NO! i should be the one dead, not you!" 

The soldiers ran past and didn't shoot Jencia because she pretended she was dead.

They was nothing we could do, she was dead and thats all. So we stuck to the plan.

While Jencia and Madi still on the floor. We got the sheep and herded them over to the bridge.

The truck following us with Emma and Tom driving it.

"I can't believe Madi is dead" Jarrod actually spoke to me. "mmm.." i mumbled.

"What's up with you lately, you have been so grumpy" He replied.

My eyebrows went up and i said to him. "Excuse me? i am not grumpy i am just sick and tired of you, right in the moment in time." 

"but, why i don't get it?" she replied, but i just said "Let's just not speak about it here, because we are in a middle of a war."

"Well, its my birthday and Madi just died and im trying to make things right with you." He said.

"Well, its because you have been all over Jordy ever since she came in and i dunno...." i mumbled but got interrupted.

"oh, come on we are friends, just because you are jealous doesn't mean...." He said. "Me jealous, pfft yeah sure." i said, but i couldn't help smiling when i said it which was a bad decision, because it made me fall for him and yeah, that's all i am gonna say. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ What do you think of my story so far? and any ideas please comment ;)