Epilogue

EPILOGUE

My heart broke for a purpose

I would never love again, I suppose

As my wounds heal literally

I have to go back to reality

I grieved for a shortened love

To never be in his arms

As my wounds heal literally

I want to go back to fantasy

I wrote a thousand letters

But my words are never better

I still need you, I say

But I need to let go, and I lay

I see the clouds float by

Frowning, someone asked why

Why am I lonely he ask

I just ignored him from dawn 'til dusk

He became a friend

A stitch to my heart being wounded

He never knew my story

He understood and didn't worry

A confidant, a healer of my heart

He was a doctor, yes, but never liked art

I paint with only dull colours

But he watched with so much adore

We lay on the grass, clouds afloat

My heart skipped a bit when he gave me his coat

A crumb fell down on my heart wall

A bit of emotion started to crawl

That's when I knew

I could start my life anew

Maybe this is the purpose of my broken heart

To create something more, an art

The Colours of Heart

(A 'The Anatomy of the Heart' Sequel)

C.W.

"This is the first page of the sequel. Somehow, the poem says it all but there is a lot more in the book." Charlie smiled at her audience and waved at the back as she saw her inspiration for the book, "I admit that the first book is purely one-sided and I didn't think about the other party, but this book says everything about the other side. And since I made a lot of people cry on the tragedy on the first book, I promise you the sequel will give you more smiles than tears."

Charlie stared at her second book on its hard back cover and remembered what her inspiration told her.

"Sometimes people are meant to fall in love with each other but not meant to be together and sometimes first loves are not true love. If the first love failed and gave you a lot heartbreak then the next one, the true one, will be full bliss." And the author ended her speech and went down the podium as the audience cheered for her.

She went to the back of the audience and greeted her inspiration, "I'm so glad you came, River!" she caressed River's tummy, "I told you I can get you a seat on the front, this little sunshine must be exhausted from you standing on my reading."

"She wouldn't mind it.", and River winked.

"You are having a girl?! Sterling and Hanna is having a boy and I guess you and Hanna has the same due date is that right?", Charlie's eyes widened in awe.

River quickly knocked her forehead, "Don't have any ideas. They are not even born yet and I doubt Austin would let anyone touch her sister, he is even guarding me very much right now."

"Aww, cute Austin, where is he, by the way?"

"He went to the restroom with Evan."

A guy with nerdy glasses approached the girls, "Excuse me? Can I borrow Miss Williams for a while?"

"Oh, by all means!" River said quickly and sneakily winked at Charlie as she went with the guy who borrowed her.

-THE END -

[a/n]

Thank you so much for everyone who bothered to read this one.

I didn't think that I give enough justice the story, but I did try my best to make it something like this.

I hope you guys will continue to support me in my future "stories"!

Thank you and God Speed always! :)