chapter 1

bella pov
That ass thinks he can leave me he has another thing coming. I will get revenge i know he is not my mate but i still loved him. I guess i will go to mystic falls and cause trouble i heard my brothers are there.
time skip to mystic falls

I am on my way to the boarding house so i can see my brothers. I finally, forgave them for making me turn.
flashback

I just woke up from being shot by my father i look over and find my brothers they explained what happened and that i need to finish my transition. I told them no and they forced me to dtink and finish it.
flashback ends

I snuck in the house and i hear them talking so i made my entrance. Hello brothers, bella is that you damon said and ran and hugged me. Stephan just looked at me with guilt filled eyes so i ran and hugged him. where have you been? I have been all over but, just left forks washington after, getting my heart broken by a cold one. damon laughed it is not funny i said he wasn't my mate but, i loved him. Well, i will kill him for you stephan said and i just looked at him.

All of a sudden. a girl walked in and said who are you? I should be the one asking that katherine since you are in my house. I am not katherine i am elena gilbert now this is not your house. who are you? Damon and stephan both said it is her house her name is the only one on the deed. Elena just looked at both of my brothers and said tell me now who is she? I sped to her grabbed her by her throat and said i better now ever hear you talk like that again to my brothers or i will kill you do you understand me? She nodded i set her down and she looked and said brothers? The name is isabella salvatore but i go by bella or iz. She gasped and left my brothers just laughed cause the know me. How is my favorite vampire/witch doing damon asked me. So i told them my story and they were pissed.

Back at forks
alice pov
I knew bella wasn't edwards mate her mate is our freind klaus. We are moving to mystic falls since he left bella i can't see her future anymore either since he left her. I wonder where she is.