Chapter 9

Bella pov

Things have been going good me and my brothers are spending alot of time together bonding again, elena is mad at them because of it. I am like 3 months pregnant now and caroline, rose and bonnie went shopping with becca again for my baby it is gonna be so spoiled. Nik walks in what are you thinking about love? How our baby is gonna be so spoiled i kkow he said they are excited. Carlise wants to do a checkup on you. Ok, i will go are you coming of course love i wouldn't miss it.

Carlise did my checkup and everything is looking good.  Nik stayed to talk to him while i went home i was walking when i feel a stake in my leg and look and it is elena i yell and here came nik and carlise. Who did this carlsie asked i pointed at elena as she stood there smiling. You could have killed her baby carlise said and elena said i don't care maybe i will and she will leave and both salvatore brothers will be mine again. What she didn't know was my brothers where behind her. Why would try to kill our sister and her baby damon yelled.

Because, ever since she came it has been all about her and not all about me. You don't pay attention to me anymore with her around. Then, stefan said it is over we screwed up in 1864 and choose a doppelganger over her and won't let it happen again. Elena got mad and left and nik picked me up and all of us went back to our house and had a family night.