chapter 18

We are all sitting around waiting for mikeal to wake up after being brought back from the dead. nik is nervous to have me around his father but, with everyone here i don't think it will be much problem.

mikeal gasped and looked around and spotted nik and grabbed him. He said what do you need from me i know it is something or you would not have brought me back. we filled him in on everything and mikeal looked at us and said. I never liked my sister-in-law and i will help stop here but, that doesn't mean i will not go after, that abomination bella is carrying.

I had enough and looked at mikeal you think you are better than nik. Yes, he has his faults so does everyone but, you and ester made him the way he is along with elijah,rebecca,kol,and finn. Ester is the reason you lost freya but, all you see is the affair which was not niks fault he is the product of it. But, all his thousand years all you did was take it out on him and now, my baby hell no.

Mikeal was speechless and thinking about what i said. I guess you are right bella i have punished niklaus for no reason and for that i am deaply sorry. please, forgive me children. They all looked at me to see if he was lying, he is telling the truth but, lets see bring in chole. Chole can tell if you are lying or not better than i can. Chole looks at mikeal and asks are you truely sorry for hunting your children and trying to kill them for stuff that is not there fault? Yes, mikeal answered he is telling the truth. Nik said if you want to bury the hatchet and be a family again we will. Mikeal looked around and said i would like that.

Sorry wanted to change it up abit.