Chapter 6

Bella pov

After, a amazing night with nik he had to take care of some stuff this morning i feel sick and all of a sudden i threw up but, nik came in when i did iz what is the matter? You are not gonna like this but, where we are both hybrids you are a wolf/ and i am a witch/ vampire yea he said i think i am pregnant. I looked at nik and he was smiling he knew i was not with anyone else cause even though i am 164 years old i was still a virign till i met nik. Now, all we have to do is listen and should be able to tell and we were quite and heard a radpid heartbeat. Nik smiled and spun me around and vecca came in what is with all the noise i am pregnant i told her and she sqeualed and ran and hugged us. I am going to be a aunt i am going shopping she said and left. Wow, she is excited so am i love nik said me to.

Alice pov

I am sitting here with jazz when i get a vision.

Bella and klaus standing around talking about bella being pregnant.

What is the matter alice? Jazz asked me nothing bad but we need to get rose and go see bella so we left to see her. I knocked on the door klaus answers yes alice what can i do for you? Can i talk to bella please? Yea, come on in so we walked in and bella was sitting at the table eating bella congrats. She looked at ne and smiled and said the one time i don't want you to have a vision so i can tell you and you do. Rose asked what is going on bella said let me call my brothers and i will tell you.

Bella pov

I called damon and told him that they needed to come over i have to talk to them. As we are waiting nik called elijah and rebecca came home i went to her and said noone knows yet so please don't say anything i am waiting on eveyone so we can tell them. Okay, she said and left to put the bags away till everyone leaves.

Everyone is here but, elijah he should be here in a min nik said an kissed me okay i am going to get a snack while we wait. When, i was done i walked into the room not only seeing the cullens but damon, stephan, elena and caroline and bonnie. Bonnie looked at me and gasped and smiled my brothers and doppelbitch looked at her and she said not saying nothing. Then, eli walked in what is wrong brother why, is everyone here? I looked and said we have a announcement eli eceyone looked at me. Well eveyone knows nik is a hybrid but, only a few knows i am to. Elena the attention seeking whore gasped and said what. Yes, elena you spotlight stealing whore i am not sit sown and shut the hell up. As i was saying before, i was rudely interupted me and nik are having a baby i am pregnant. Then all hell brole loose