Chapter 11

Bella pov

We just landed in italy nik takes my hand and helps me through the airport into the car.

Time skip

We are in the castle and nik is carrying me cause my legs are tired. We get in the throne room and meet aro and the rest. Aro looks to nik and says my king what do you need us to do? Well first, i am going to put bella in my room to rest she is tired after, the journey here and then let carlise check on our baby and then we will decided what to do.

Klaus pov

After, taking care of bella i went back to my throne room and sat in my throne that aro uses. Elijah in cauis becca in marcus where we belong. Elijah says it has been awhile since we have been her so first since they are in the dungeon why don't you telm us what has been going on.  Aro tells us everything okay, now i will take suggestions on what to do with edward and elena. Just then my bella comes in with jane i looked at jane and she said she woke up and wanted to be with you i hope that is ok sir? Yes, it alright bella came and sat on my lap. How many want them to die? Everyone but carlise raised there hand. Why not carlise? I just think we could always work it out but klaus you know me a peace person. Alice can you see if they will be peaceful? She looked into the future amd said no the first chance they get they will try to kill bella. So i ask you carlise what do you think now? Kill them he said i tried to at least give them a option. So we shall bring them in. Edward came in first and before he could say anything emmet, jasper, damon and stefan ripped him apart and set him on fire. Then, came elena she tried to get the brothers to help her an they turned to look at bella. Alice,jane and rosealie took care of her.