chapter 4

bella pov

after nik threw edward we left and got to know one another. I told him of my life with damon and stephan and he told me of his life. My phone buzzed and seen it was damon, what do you need brother? Were are you izzy? I am with klaus why, you need to get home i have some people here wanting to see you. Who are they? Damon saidthe cullens okay i will be right there.

Me and nik went to the boarding house and there stood the cullens. Carlise said klaus good to see you again my friend and nik just nodded his head and said well as long as you leave my mate alone we will be fine, Carlise and esme gasped they didn't know aboutus being mates yet. Esme said i thought edward was your mate bella. I said no he left me in the woods said i wasn't good enough and was just a petty blood bag he wanted to play with so i can home to my brohers and found my mate.

next thing i know jasper,emmett,damon,stephan and nik were growling at edward and emmett said i can't believe you said that to my sister and hit edward. edward said well her blood smells good and i figured why not if any trouble comes i could kill her i didn't think she was a vampire like klaus or his mate cause now i can't taste the blood i want so bad and next, thing you know nik knocked his head clean off his body. if you want him to live take him if not i will set fire to him for wanting to harm my mate. Carlise and esme got edward and left the rest stayedand got to know everybody.