chapter 14

bella pov

Everything has been going good for us lately, bri is growing up quick. i went to the throne room and nik and everyone was there. what is wrong i asked nik? my mother is back. what are we gonna do about her? we will deal with like we always do eli said.

we have a plan wait for her to come to us and bonnie will do a spell and make her sleep and we will tie her up with witch hazel. so we are waiting and her and finn finally came. my sons she said, mother they say and becca says mother why can't you let us live happy? Because i created abominations she said. i looked at her they are not they deal with what you made them. yes, they have had thier moments haven't we all but, you know what you are worse they are trying to be better but, you won't even see that. you just see they way they use to be everyone can change. esther got mad and made me have a migraine. that is when bonnie put her to sleep. nik tied her ip and we all looked at finn and he said i was on her side but, i came in here and found my mate he looked at renta. i would like to join you my siblings and move foward and let the past go. i will live enternity with you agaisnt mother. they all look at each other and nod and nik says okay but, if you conspire agaisnt us we will have to take care of you. finn said ok.