Mr. 'Perfect'

"OH MY GOD! YOU JUST CANT STAND THE FACT THAT ALL MY DREAMS ARE COMING TRUE WHILE YOU SIT ON THE SIDELINES AND SEE THAT I DONT NEED YOU! YOURE JUST JEALOUS."

Your eyes widen in alarm and hurt. How could he say that? He knows what position you're in and he has the nerve to say that to you. Immediately after he said it you could see that he regretted it. He stepped back as his face filled with guilt. A quiet sob escaped you and you let the angry tears flow.

He sighed, "I'm sorry. I didn't mean it." He came towards you, extending his arms to try and hug you but you pushed him away. You had decided to break the news to him about you moving back to the U.S. for your job. You didn't expect him to become angry about it but everything you two had been keeping inside for the last two years has suddenly reached the surface.

"Yes you did! I know what you think of me," you cried. "You think I'm a failure and a loser-"

"No I-"

"Oh, come on. Everyone knows you're always right and I'm always wrong," your voice changed pinched "Mr. Tom 'Perfect' Hiddleston." you shook your head with a scuff.

He closed his eyes tightly. Suddenly you felt guilty. Wait, no, he deserved it. He hurt you.

"I didn't mean what I said. I'm so sorry," he said. "The fact is I do need you. More than anything, in fact. You're the one person I feel that I need the most. And I love you so much. You are not a failure. If anything you have become much more successful than I ever will. I'm so proud of you and I feel unworthy to even be standing in the same room with you, let alone be married to you. I'm so sorry for what I said, darling."

You sniffled. He always knows how to make you feel better. You walked towards him and he took you in his arms. "Sweetheart I'm sorry. I didn't mean it either."

"Well, you can't deny that I am perfect." You both laughed.

He's right. He is Mr. Perfect.