The Wedding Planner

Authors Note: I have based some scenes of this Imagine from the film The Wedding Planner except Tom is Matthew Mcconawhatshisface and you're JLo. Also, Elizabeth Olsen is playing Tom's fiancé because of the rumors going around of them two dating. Enjoy! :)
•••••
As a perfectionist, your job as a wedding planner can sometimes be difficult. You believe that every young woman's wedding day should be stress-free and utterly perfect. That's why your job is your specialty. This current assignment you're working on is one of the most stressful so far. The groom is none other than Mr. Tom Hiddleston. The famous actor has been your celebrity crush since you first saw him in Thor, which is why you really didn't want to let him or his future bride down on their wedding day.

Today, he invited you alone to go tuxedo shopping with him. You weren't really sure about it, but he insisted that you go.

"How about this one?" He asked while stepping in front of a mirror.

You looked him up and down as he spun around in a baby blue tux.

"Um...I don't think this one goes with your wedding colors," you say.

He looked back at you, "Hmm. You're right." He turned around and faced you now. "Would you pick one out for me?"

You smiled and stood up. You walked swiftly over to the selections, your black, flowing work dress swaying side- to- side. You examined each one carefully. Tom walked to the other side of the rack, his head popping up the top. He rested his forearms on the top and set his chin down. You could feel his eyes on you as you tried to find the perfect tux. They followed you with your every move, until he finally said something.

"How could you plan so many weddings and haven't planned one of your own?" Your eyes shot up to his.

"I'm married to my job, since no man what's to be married to a perfectionist. I've learned from previous experience," You say coolly.

He chuckled. "Are you and your job madly in love?"

"Oh, yes indeed. Romeo and Juliet would be jealous."

He laughed at your response, then his face became serious.

"What is it?"

He sighed deeply. "I'm not sure if I'm truly making the right decision with Lizzie. I mean, I thought I really loved her and I do, it's just, there might be someone else." He looked down at you.

You eyebrows furrowed. "You're probably just having jitters. I see this all the time. It's natural to be scared, and feel like the decision is the wrong one, but you and Elizabeth have been together for three years! That's a long time to know if you two are meant for each other. And you are, otherwise you two would not be getting married."

"Yeah but this other woman," he paused, "I haven't known her for long, but she's different. She finds depth and meaning in everything and tries to see the good in everyone. She's quieter than Liz, but she's creative and a perfectionist. I would like to get to know her more."

The woman he described sounded so much like you, it was scary. "Well, it's your decision about what you do. But remember all the wonderful qualities about Elizabeth and why you fell in love with her. Now, I think this one will be the best tux on you."
•••••
It was almost a week after tuxedo shopping that you told the couple it was time to pick out center pieces for the reception.

"Since your colors are purple and white, I was thinking maybe using lilacs," you say to the couple.

Elizabeth nodded and smiled at you as she gave you a few more things to add to the list. Tom dragged behind you two women. You felt as though there was a slight edge between the couple, but you dismissed it when Elizabeth's phone rang.