Fencing

Clang! Ting, ting!

The sound of his blade hitting another echoed through the room. Today, Tom was practicing a dual scene for his new movie. He asked you to tag along and watch him practice his fencing.

You knew how to play. You made your parents take you to lessons since you were young so you knew how to wield a blade. Back then, you wanted to become a pirate.

His partner was beating the crap out of Tom. It was hard not to laugh at him struggling, but this was one of the few things he wasn't good at.

"Uh, ok. We're just gonna, uh, stop there for right now," the instructor sighed. Toms partner and instructor quickly left the training room, bringing their water bottles and towels with them.

"Wow! I was doing great," Tom said, walking towards you.

You tried to hide your laughter, "Yeah hun..."

"Ok, what was it," He teased.

"What?" You smiled.

"I was obviously doing something wrong."

"No, no. It wasn't something...it was, er, everything," You burst into laughter.

Tom put his hands on his hips as he watched you die from laughter. A small smile spread across his face.

"Sorry," you gasped.

He chuckled, "I see." He walked over to his sword and picked it up. "Then, why don't you show me how." He tossed his partners sword to you and you caught it in mid air.

"Ok, but you should know I've beaten every boy I was ever up against in my competitions." You wiggled your eyebrows.

"Maybe," Tom challenged," but I'm not a boy." He swung his thin blade in your direction, but it was quickly blocked by your own. You pushed back with all your might. You swung and your blades hit with a loud clang. He came at you quick but you stepped aside just in time and he almost ran into the wall. You slashed at him aggressively but he was quick to block you. He came at you again, but this time you put your foot out and he tripped, falling hard onto the ground with a grunt.

You clapped your hands slowly. "Wow, that was impressive."

"Ugh, well words can not describe, ooh, how fantastic you are." He stood up slowly, bringing his sword with him.

"I guess we can say that I won then," you say smiling and turned away. You were almost off of the mat until you face planted into the ground with Toms weight on you. "Ah! Ga-hawd Tom!"

"I never lose," he says roughly in your ear and you knew you weren't going to win this one.

••••••••••••
Thank you guys so much for reading these little short stories. As of today I have over 4K readers and over 100 voters! Thanks so much it means the world!!!! I'm glad you guys are enjoying these and I just to update as much possible! xoxo