~4 days later~

•Danielle's POV•

My alarm went off at 7:30 and I got up and showered and changed into some leggings and a sweatshirt then straightened my hair. By the time I was done it was around 9 and Cam was calling me downstairs.

I ran down and grabbed an apple off the counter and put on my vans. Cam and I grabbed our bags and threw them in the back of mom's car.

"Shotgun!" I yelled jumping into the front seat. He groaned and got in the back while I switched the radio to pop.

We sang along for about a half hour until we got to the airport. Cam grabbed our bags from the trunk and we headed into the airport. This was my first time on a plane so I was starting to get a little nervous.

"Bye mom, love you" Cam said as he hugged her tight.

"Love you too"

"Bye mom" I said as she hugged me.

"Love you sweetie" she smiled.

"Love you too"

We were sitting on the plane waiting for it to take off and I started to get EXTREMELY nervous. Cam seemed to notice and set his hand on my arm.

"You ok?" He laughed.

"Ya" I nodded and then the plane started to move and before I knew it I was 30,000 feet in the air. I'll admit, heights really aren't my thing but it was kinda cool to see the states like this.

"Just to be clear" Cam starts "you're not aloud to date any of the guys. Got it?"

"Ok Cam" I laughed shaking my head

~skip rest of plane ride~

"When is everyone else supposed to be here?" I asked him

"They're already here, we're meeting them at the hotel" Cam explains walking towards the baggage claim. I hurried after him and we got out stuff then he hailed a cab.

~at hotel~

•Nash's POV•

We were all chilling in the lobby at the hotel waiting for Cam and his sister. Danielle I think it was.

"Do you guys know anything about Cam's new sister?" Danie asked. She's Taylor's younger sister and she's 15.

"He didn't tell me much" I said "but she's 15 like you so I think you could get along"

"I hope she's hot" I heard Hayes say

Taylor punched his arm "what? Is it wrong to dream?" Hayes asks chuckling

"Hey guys" Cam said appearing from behind us. How'd he get there?

Hi's and hey's were mumbled around and then we all saw his sister.

"Hi, I'm Danielle" she said shyly waving

•Cam's POV•

Oh my god...

They're looking at her like she's an alien. And Hayes, Matt, and Shawn are practically drooling. Seriously! Close your mouths! We all heard you guys talking so let's get on with this people!

•Danie's POV•

"Why don't we all go get some lunch" I suggest. I was trying to take all the attention off of Danielle cuz she was starting to get a little red.

Everyone agreed and Bart came over and gave us our room assignments:

Cam/Danielle/Danie/Hayes
Carter/Nash/Shawn/Matt
Taylor/Aaron/Jack/Jack/Mahogany

"I'm Danie by the way" I said introducing myself to her.

"Danielle, thanks for saving me back there...I felt like I was from Mars the way they were looking at me" she laughed

We drove over to the restaurant and we all talked and laughed and ate and got to know each other a little better. Danielle is super cool and I think we'll be really good friends.

•Hayes' POV•

"Well, she's hot" I whispered to Shawn and Matt at the restaurant and they nodded in agreement.

"I call her" we said in unison.

I glared at them then smirked "well I'm in the same room as her so ha!"

They rolled their eyes and I smirked while I continued eating.

~back at the hotel~

•Cam's POV• 

"I'm pooped" Danielle said "I'm gonna shower"

We nodded and Hayes, Danie, and I just chilled on our phones. Daniele came out of the bathroom in a pair of spandex and loose crop top with her in a bun and glasses on. It couldn't have been more obvious that Hayes was checking her out.

"Hayes I need your help with something" I said

•Hayes' POV•

Danielle came out of the bathroom and oh my god, can she not...

"Hayes I need your help with something" Cam said

Uh oh.

I got up and walked into the hallway with Cam.

"Can you not check out my little sister please, thanks" he started

"Oh...sorry bro, is she single?" I asked hopefully

"Yes but you can't date her"

"Why not...are you like in control of her life or something? What if she wants to date me?"

"She doesn't and I told her she can't date any of you guys anyways"

Well then...that's a little harsh

"How do you know she doesn't want to date me? Or any of the guys for that matter" I retorted

"I told her no and that's that. I'm in charge of her while we're here and she won't be dating anyone" Cam said stubbornly

"Whatever dude" I rolled my eyes and walked back into the room

"Everything ok?" Danielle asked sweetly

"Amazing" I smiled cheekily