•Cam's POV•

"Everything ok?" I heard Danielle ask Hayes.

"Amazing" he smiled at her.

I saw her blush and turn back to Danie and Hayes went and sat next her. They were laughing and talking and ugh! I didn't really want to watch him flirt with her so I went to Nash's room.  Did he really do that after the conversation we had? I guess he did.

•Hayes' POV•

Ooooooooooo...somebody's mad.

I may or may not have purposefully done that just to spite Cam but I also want to talk to Danielle.

"So whatcha guys up to?" I asked.

"Just talkin" said Danie.

"What about?"

"Stuff"

They laughed and then it was awkward silence...

"So Danie, do you like any of the guys?" I asked.

She blushed, "Matt's really cute..." She trailed off.

"I'll put in a good word for you"

"Hayes, I swear to god I will break your neck" she threatened. Danielle giggled and Danie glared at her. "How bout you Danielle? You into anyone?" She asked

"Well...um...no comment" Danielle said hiding her face in her knees. I smirked, she probably likes me and is too embarrassed to say it.

~next day~

•Danielle's POV•

We were all going to the beach today so we could all hang out I wore my new bikini and Danie wore one we bought yesterday.

I slipped on some shorts and a muscle tee with my black flip flops and I was ready to go.

"Danie! You ready?" I shouted toward the bathroom. She came out and we headed out the door and down to the beach.

•Hayes' POV•

I was at the beach waiting for Danielle and Danie when a cute girl came up to me.

"Hi! I'm Emily but you can call me Em" she introduced herself.

"I'm Ha-"

"Hayes, I know" she cut me off laughing "you're kinda famous, all my friends watch your vines"

We got talked a lot and she was super chill, I even found out she was coming to Magcon tomorrow. We talked for about a half hour but then she had to leave.

"I've got to go Hayes but I'll see tomorrow!"

I said bye and turned to see Danielle talking to this guy. Well ok then...

•Danielle's POV•

Danie and I got to the beach and the first thing I see is Hayes talking to this REALLY pretty girl. I was looking at them until this guy walked up to me, he looks about 18.

"Hey cutie" he greets me

"Um...hi. I'm Danielle"

"Logan. Nice to meet you Danielle"

We talked for a little while and he seemed really sweet and he definitely wasn't ugly.

"Wanna come back to my apartment with me?" He asks. Well that escalated quickly.

"Sorry, I can't. I'm here with my friends"

"I think you can get away for a minute"

"I really can't, I'm sorry" I said and started walking away but he grabbed my arm.

"C'mon, let's go"

"Please let go of my arm, my boyfriend's waiting for me" I lied trying to pull my arm away

"You don't have a boyfriend. You're a bad liar"

He started to pull me over to his car when someone came up behind me.

"Can we help you?"

•Hayes' POV•

I looked over at Danielle and the guy and again and saw that he was grabbing her arm and pulling her towards the parking lot. I started running towards them and came up behind Danielle.

"Can we help you?" I asked

"Are you the "boyfriend"?" He laughed

"Ya...and you are"

"None of your business"

"Well I'd appreciate it if you let my girlfriend go"

"Fine. Take her" he said pushing her into me.

"Oh my god" she said giving me a hug "that was terrifying. Thank you so much"

"Anytime. You ok?"

"Ya, I think so"

"Ok, I wouldn't want anything to happen to you"

"Aw, thanks Hayes"

She leaned over and kissed my cheek and smiled at me. I couldn't take it anymore so I pulled her in and kissed her.

•Danielle's POV•

Hayes is kissing me! He's actually kissing me!

I kissed back but then I remembered Cam's rule...

I pulled away

"What's wrong?" He asked

"Come with me, I need to talk to you and I don't want Cam to see us" I grabbed his hand and pulled him behind a big truck in the parking lot.

"I know Cameron's rule Danielle. That's what he talked to me about last night" he said

"Oh"

"Oh?"

"I don't know what to say. I really like you but I don't know what to do" I said looking down

"Well I have a question"

"Shoot"

•Hayes' POV•

"Will you be my girlfriend?" I asked

"Hayes...what about Cam? He'll be so mad at us"

"We can keep it a secret, I want to be with you"

"Uh...I don't know, what if he finds out?"

"He won't. I promise."

"Yes"

"Yes?"

"I'll be your girlfriend" she smiled

"Yes!" I cheered. I lifted her up and spun her around. Super cheesy, like in a chick flick but it wasn't raining.

She kissed me and we stood behind the truck talking.

•Matt's POV•

Danie and I have been talking for like 2 hours and she's super cool and really nice and pretty. I think I want to ask her on a date...

"Hey Danie"

"Ya?"

"Do you want to go on a date with me?"

Her jaw dropped and I laughed

"Seriously?" She asked

"Hold on let me check. Um...ya I am"

"I would love to. When?"

"Tomorrow after Magcon?"

"It's a date"