~1 week later~

•Danielle's POV•

I've finally gotten settled into my new home and I'm loving it here! We painted my room white with a chevron accent wall and I got a light gray desk and a matching bedspread. It's the perfect room!

I was laying in bed just staring at the ceiling when Cam walked in.

"Wanna go to the mall?" He asked

"Sure! No offense, but why are you asking me?" I laughed

"Mom wanted me to take you so you could get new clothes. And it looks like you need them, that's the third time you've worn that shirt this week"

I smiled and walked downstairs to put on my shoes then we walked to his car. I jumped into the passenger seat and started playing with the radio station until I settled on country.

"I hope you don't mind, it's my favorite" I said

"Not at all" he laughed as he sang along

We pulled into a parking place and got out of the car. We walked in and Cam started looking around nervously.

"You good?" I asked

He nodded so we continued walking and he pulled me into what seemed like thousands of stores while carrying dozens of shopping bags.

"Do you have a phone?" He asked

I laughed and shook my head so he pulled me into the Apple store. I came out with an silver iPhone 6 and like $100 worth of iTunes money. We were in the food court and Cam was helping me set my phone when I heard someone scream.

"OH MY GOD ITS CAMERON DALLAS!!"

I watched as like 80 girls came stampeding toward us. In a matter of seconds we were surrounded by screaming girls and camera flashes.

I was kind of freaking out until I felt Cam grab my arm and pull me out of the crowd  toward the parking lot. I sat in the front seat and looked at him.

"What the hell was that!" I asked as he sped out of the parking lot

"I didn't think that would happen, I'm sorry D" he said

"That didn't answer my question"

"Well, two years ago I started on this app called Vine and I blew up and now I'm sort of famous" he explained

I gawked at him for a good 15 seconds before I actually talked again.

"You're famous!?!"

"Sorta" he laughed

"Wait, wait, wait. I have a famous older brother! Do you know how cool this is!?!" I yelled excitedly. He chuckled and we pulled into our driveway.

"Oh ya! I almost forgot to tell you! I'm leaving for LA in a few days and I want you to come. I'm going on tour with 9 other guys who are also "Vine famous." Would you mind being away for a while?" He asked

I screamed and gave him a huge hug. "Of course I wouldn't mind! I can't wait actually! I have to go pack!"

I ran inside and plugged in my phone, turned on some music, and started putting away my clothes. By the time I was done it was around 11 so I decided to get to sleep.

I can't believe I was just in an orphanage last week...who the hell does this happen to!?!