~next day~

•Cam's POV•

I woke up around 10 and Hayes, Danielle, and Danie were all still asleep so I decided that'd I'd take a shower before everyone woke up.

I came back out and Hayes was laying on his back and playing on his phone, looking at social media I'm guessing.

"Mornin" I said pulling on a shirt and jumping back on the bed.

"Hey" he yawned "I'm gonna go shower"

"Good talk bro...good talk" I mumbled

•Danielle's POV•

I was laying in bed half asleep when I felt someone shaking me. "Danielle! Get up!" Yelled Danie.

I groaned and faced her "but I don't wanna"

"Too bad. Magcon starts at 1 so u should get up and shower"

I got up and walked over to the bathroom but it was locked. I knocked on the door "hold on! I'm almost done!" Hayes shouted.

I laughed and waited by the door until it opened and a shirtless Hayes walked out.

"Um...good morning" I said awkwardly while I stared at him.

"Morning" he smiled "you can use the bathroom now"

"Oh...right"

I showered and changed into black high waisted shorts and a white Giants crop top. I blow dried my hair and side braided it then put on my Giants SnapBack.

"Do you guys want to get breakfast?" I asked Hayes and Danie.

They nodded and we went outside and started walking down the street to a little cafe. We sat down and Danie and I went to the bathroom, I decided I was going to tell her about me and Hayes.

"I have to tell you something" I said after making sure no one else was in there.

"Alright"

"Hayes and I are dating!"

"Oh my god! I'm so excited for you!" She exclaimed hugging me.

"Thanks, but you have to promise not to tell anyone. Cam has a weird rule that I can't date any of the guys and if he finds out he'll kill me and Hayes. Promise?"

"Ya of course"

"Thank you"

We walked out of the bathroom and I sat next to Hayes and grabbed his hand and he tensed up.

"I told Danie. It's fine, she won't tell anyone" I smiled.

"Ok. We have to get back to the hotel soon, we have to do a sound check." He said squeezing my hand.

"Alright" I took the last bite of my bagel and we headed back to the hotel.

Danie and I sat backstage while the guys did the sound check. They finished in about a half hour and Cam back and sat next to me.

"You guys wanna come on stage?" He asked.

Danie and I looked at each other and nodded. "That'd be so much fun!"

He laughed and we all went back on the stage and hung out till the show started. They called out everyone's names by twos and Danie and I just watched because we were going out for the Q&A.

The goofed around for about an hour then they started the Q&A.

"Can Danie and Danielle come out here?" Tay said.