Chapter Ten- Minutes on a Clock

Discussing the contract, my head began to ache and my fingers began to tighten as each word was written in my most elegant of handwriting. When the twenty-six paged document was completed, we read over it one final time before he waited for a signature that came from me quite quick. I leaned back in the chair and let out a sigh of relief before his eyes looked to me as if I gave him a deed to an immortal soul.

"What?"

"You just granted every wish I've ever had."

"You've had women sign before."

"Not one that I've wanted as desperately as you..." He said as he signed it quick and set it in a locked cabinet in his desk. He then took my hand quick before pulling me into the stairs that allowed access to all floors. He locked the door we entered hard and quick before pushing me up against the wall. The cold stone sent a shiver that transferred all through my body and he pulled back sensing the motion.

"Do you want me to stop?" He asked thinking he caused it.

"No. The wall is cold." I said as I avoided eye contact and he connected his lips to my neck but then suddenly a loud thud was heard on the door. He unlocked it before we ran and then got into his car and drove around the city.

"I have never felt so alive." He said as he sped through the lights and then back toward his apartment which was a good ten to fifteen minutes due to the traffic. "Are you sure you're alright with this?"

"I signed it, didn't I?"

"I just want you to make sure because if we do something and you don't like it-"

"I don't want to lose you." I said quickly as this took him by surprise. He smiled before pulling me into him quick and kissing me with great passion but also a quick moment. When we made it to his apartment, he paused before looking at the building as if it was a death sentence.

"What is it?" I asked as he turned to me.

"I feel guilty." He said as he clenched his jaw.

"Guilty? For what? Over Chase?"

"Hell no." He said as he rolled his eyes. "He's neglected you and I am fortunate enough to have you." I smiled before he continued without me having to ask again. "I feel this way because I feel like I'm taking advantage of you as I know I had done before."

"Vincent, look at me." He did as I requested as I gave him a passionate kiss. "I wouldn't have agreed to even meet with you if I couldn't handle myself."

"Just promise me if it's too much that you'll tell me."

"I can handle more than you think."

He nodded before opening his car door then coming over to mine before arriving with a smile into the apartment. "Are you hungry or anything?"

"Yes..." I said as I dropped my dress before him and his brow arched up. "But for non edible things..." I walked back toward his room before he pulled me into another room, lit like a stage with a large bed in the middle of the room and everything else being red or black.

He pulled me against him before breathing hard. It was as if his heartbeat was a script and I was reading the scene from the beat. I removed his shirt slowly almost teasing the lustful moments between us as he eventually just tore it off, the buttons flying in every direction before he eventually held me against a post and locked my hands into a mechanism on the wall. I felt as if I held no cares. Nothing in the world apart from this. The feeling of a crop against my skin felt heavenly as it stung but felt almost hot-sensual even. The way he hit was almost as if he was born to wield such an item.

He would hit me in my most intimate spots before then placing the item against my sensitive areas and rubbing it there. I would shift where I stood as I was helpless to endure the moments. I moaned but he demanded I be silent as it made the moment more pleasurable for me. Silent moans escaped my lips as perspiration grew on my skin as I eventually just fell into him. He finally took mercy on my arousal and gave me the satisfaction I was begging for before moving me to the bed. Both out of breath, he left me there reeling from the moment and we began a long love making session in which he used each item on me except those excluded in the contract and made his way from torture to satisfaction all throughout those next forty eight hours. On and off. Steamy then Sexual. Desire and Passion. Dominant and Submissive....