CHAPPY 2-MYA

------Mya’s POV---------------

The mall was a busy place, but I still saw her coming.  It was hard to miss her blonde streaks in that light brown hair.  Even though she was not looking at me her icy-blue eyes still cut through my skin like knives. And, trust me, I know knives.

She started to walk over towards me. Well…probably not me, but the guys I was with. My boyfriend Niall and his friends. And, yes Niall Horan of 1D! And, yes his friends were the rest of 1D! 

I wasn’t quite sure why she wanted to come see them. I had my guesses though. She either wanted tickets or something worse. I don’t want to think about it.

She headed over to the jewelry stand in front of us. Too easy!

“…and suddenly a mob of fans were chasing me. Like honestly, they appeared out of nowhere,” I heard Louis saying as I turned my attention to their conversation. He was so over DRAMATIC! Like that!

Suddenly she turned around spilling her hot tea allover Harry.

“Ow, ow, ow, what the…,” he said, startled. I glared at her.

“Je suis desole monsieur, etes-vous ok,” she said in perfect French. That jerk! She was Hazel Martinz. My rival from our training school.  We were friends before she had to do that one mission. The mission that took our friendship.

“Um, sorry, but what?” Harry asked in a confused voice, bringing me back to reality. Martinz good be very crazy/evil when she wanted to.

“Oh mon Deiu, vos Harry Styles,” She faked a gasp. I knew she wasn’t surprised. Mostly because this was a con and cons are lies.

“Shhhhhhhh,” he hissed, “anyone speak French?” Well I did, of course, but he didn’t know that. We all shook our heads as Martinz faked being a fangirl.  While she did, her gaze turned to me, her smile instantly fading. Good. At least I know I’m a threat to her.

“Ummm… backstage, backstage if you, shhhhhh,” Harry pleaded.  Martinz’s smile quickly returned, bigger than ever. Harry took out two tickets for the concert and backstage from his wallet.

“Merci, Harry,” the fake-fangirl replied snd walked away.

All she got was a concert ticket. I was sure she wanted more. The only thing was I didn’t know what. I do now that one way or another, I will find out what she wants.

She may be a good con artist and she may beat me in stealthiness, but I had an inside look. I din’t want to manipulate my boyfriend, but it may be the only way to keep them safe from her.

I was also better and learning languages, hand to hand combat and shooting. I knew that somehow I would win.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N OMG! THANKS FOR READING!! As you know, the first chappy was written by @icestarwarrior. We are doing a partner story! I hope you like it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I’m just happy my character gets to date Niall. <3