Chapter 3- Disneyland ✨

We are finally here! We got there when they barley open so there wasn't a lot of people. Some people did notice me and Justine from YouTube. They wished me happy birthday. We took the trolley to go to downtown Disney for a little bit. We shopped and got some food to eat (at Disney downtown the food is too expensive so if i were you go eat somewhere before you go to disneyland).

AT DISNEYLAND:
We were currently walking to splash mountains when a huge group of girls were running pass us. One almost dropped me! "What the hell is happening" i told Justine. "I dont know let's find out" she replied and we started walking to where they were running. We tried to look but it was no use we were both short compared to all these girls. "Lets just go to splash mountain" Justine said so we were just minding our own business. We were lucky because the Line wasnt that long we waited like 30 minutes. It was finally our turn but some guys had a fast pass and they went it was about like 12 boys so we needed to wait. While waiting i was snap chatting saying thank you to all my fans for wishing me a happy birthday and i love all of them. Once i was done i saw that we were able to go on. But not with strangers we on with nash grier, Cameron Dallas, hayes grier and Matthew Espinosa. We got in and i was sitting next to hayes and let me just tell you hes even hotter in real life😍😍.

Hayes' POV:
"Omg its yourstrulymelanie!" I yelled to myself in my head. Yes, i might have a tiny crush on her. I wanted to wish her a happy birthday but i can't just say it. think hayes think i said to myself. i have an idea! "Hey aren't you yourstrulymelanie?" "Yeah aren't you hayes grier?" "Yeah I just wanted to tell you happy birthday" "awe thanks!" smooth hayes smooth i thought to myself. Before the huge splash she grabbed my hand. And I felt little shocks i never felt before not even with my current girlfriend madison. Once it finished she looked down and let go all embarrassed.

Melanie's POV:
I looked down and saw i grabbed his hand and i quickly let go even though it felt like his hand was made for my hand. The ride finally ended and i spoke up "sorry i held your hand i was kinda scared haha" i faked laughed. "Its okay hey you guys wanna ride all rides with us?" "Sure let me just ask my friend Justine." i turned around and saw her already having fun with the rest of the guys. "I guess we can go with you guys" i said giving him a hint about Justine. "okay let's go to never land!" He said while linking arms with me. "Hey guys" i said while waving at the rest of the guys. "Omfg arent you yourstrulymelanie!" gilinsky asked "yeah im surprised you all know me" i laughed. "Hey just because we are famous doesnt mean we don't fan girl for some people" sammy said while reaching in for a hug. Let me just say i love his hugs 💕. "Isnt it your birthday today?" Cameron asked. "Yeah how do you know?" " I have my ways" he said while looking at Justine. ugh she knows that i hate it when people tell others its my birthday.( tbh i do hate it or during class someone says its my birthday and everyone sings to you it's like ugh.) "hey what ride do y'all want to go on?" nash asked. I didnt really care bc it was already the best birthday to hang out with these people. While we were walking to space mountain me and hayes were laughing and snap chatting. "Hey guys you guys wanna be in my vlog?" I asked "yeah" they all said.

YOUTUBE VIDEO:
Me: hey guys im back and im in disneyland for my birthday and im here with

Justine: her bae Justine

Hayes: her riding buddy hayes

Cameron: her stalker cameron

Nash: her bestie nash

Matthew: her dinosaur Matthew

Taylor: her bandana bestie

Gilinsky: her favorite jack

Johnson: no im her favorite jack

Aaron: im just her Aaron

Carter: her Asian carter

Shawn: her songbird shawn

Skate( nate) : her favorite person in the world, nate

Sammy: her hugger sammy

Me: and I just want to say thank you to all of you guys who wished me a birthday i will see you guys later bye

AFTER DISNEYLAND:

"Hey we should probably hang out one day here's my number" i told them while giving them my number. Justine also did the same. "Hey melanie wanna go to the beach tomorrow?" Hayes asked me. "Sure i would love to text me later i got to go." I said while giving him a hug and the rest of the guys a hug. Me and Justine went to go eat in n out with my mom after we left. Once we went home we both knocked out. Dreaming about hayes.

A.N: So im really struggling writing so can anyone help me just message me.

Question of the day: FAVORITE SONG CURRENTLY JAMMING TO?

Answer: planes by Jeremih ft j cole 😍

Please tell people about my book

Social media:
Ig: @mel_rod18
Kik: @mel_rod03
Snapchat: @mel_rod03
Twitter: @mel_rod07

Ill be updating every week on Fridays or Thursdays