Chapter 9 : try me

SOTD: Tell your friends by the weeknd

Melanie's POV:
Yesterday was great with joshua we had a date at the beach and after we went to the fair down the street of the beach. Today is the day im going to be packing all my clothes because after Digi tour im going to bs staying at cams house. I called joshua for we can go to the mall for i can buy new clothes.
CONVERSATION:
J: hey babe
M: hey can we go to the mall today
J: sure but why I know you melanie and you don't like to go the mall and shop
M: fine i need clothes because im leaving tomorrow
J: ok ill see you in 1 hour bye babe love you
M: love you too
END OF CONVO

I decided to take a shower and get ready for the day i put on leggings and a white crop top that says love is love and my high top vans. I dried my hai and curled loose waves on my hair i curled my eyelashes and put on some mascara. I unplugged my iPhone 5s out of my speaker and went downstairs. I walked downstairs and saw joshua laying on my couch on his phone. "Joshua you scared the shit out of me! How did you come inside?" "I have a key I've been having one babe dont you remember" he said getting up to hug me. "Oh yeah sorry do you want a water or something to drink?" "Nah im ok" " ok well should we leave already?" " yeah let's go to never land" he said grabbing me and running outside.

Hours later at the mall:
"Melanie im going to miss you baby" he said grabbing me and kissing me on my forehead. "I know how about you come with me?" "Babe i would but i can't i have soccer" "ok well we will facetime all the time right?" "Yes of course baby." I tippy toed to reach his height and kissed his lips. "So this is who you broke up with me for?" A familiar voice said. HAYES. "I broke up with you because you fucken cheated on me with this hoe." I said madly joshua most have noticed because he grabbed my hand and squeezed it. "She isn't a hoe the only hoe is you!" He yelled grabbing a girls hand i looked up and saw the girl. She was wearing tight crop top with her fake boobs pushed up and booty shorts showing her nasty ass. "Oh really im the hoe look at her those boobs are fake and no one wants to see her nasty ass out of those shorts. Honey do you have any clothes at all?" I said looking at her "yes I do im wearing them stupid ass!" She said trying to gettin on me. "Do you wanna square up?"