Chapter 2

Melanie's POV:
"Guess what?!" I yelled because i was face timing my best friend Justine. "What"she said "we get to go to disneyland tomorrow for my birthday alone!" I yelled "omg we are doing a sleepover tonight for tomorrow! I will be there in twenty minutes bye!" She said then hanged up.I just layed down in my room checking my Instagram and twitter. "Melanie!!!! I'm here!" Justine said walking into my house like she always does. This whole night we just stuffed our faces with snacks and watch netflix and marathons of the fresh prince of bel-air.(Im in Mexico right now and tbh their Netflix is way better than U.S.A netflix they have the fresh prince of bel-air on it not on the DVD only).

NEXT DAY:
8:00 a.m.
I just woke up with my alarm wet dreamz by j cole(if you know this song or know jcole you are my new best friend. Okay? okay.) I barely notice that today is my birthday and im going to disneyland! "Justine wake up we are going to leave in one hour!" i yelled. "Im up! Im up!" (A.N. okay im in puerto Vallarta and i came with my cousins and my Tia and tio and my family. My parents dont smoke but they smoked today what does it mean when your throat hurts when you inhaled their smoke? i really need help it hurts! Sorry.) "Im going to take a shower in my room you can take one in the guest room." i said while getting a towel some Adidas soccer pants and my old school T-shirt and my undergarments. I got my speaker and iPhone 5s and put my music on shuffle. Skate's song: I Have A Dream was on and i had my own turn up. I washed my hair and body and shaved. After I finished I plugged in my dryer and dried my frizzy hair. I plugged in my straightener and straighten my hair so it can look natural. I came out of my bathroom and went to look for clothes to wear. Once i walked out my mom and dad yelled happy birthday and in spainsh. This was the best birthday i have ever gotten im finally turning 15 and celebrating with my best friend. I said thank you and they left so i can get clothes. I choose a honey brand co shirt, some light washed capris, white converses and a blue hoodie (picture on side or top). Now time to leave to disneyland!!!

A/N: OKAY I KNOW I SUCK AT WRITING SO IM SORRY AND PLEASE TELL PEOPLE ABOUT MY STORIES IT WOULD MEAN A LOT EVERY CHAPTER I WILL ASK A QUESTION TO LEARN ABOUT MY READERS PLEASE COMMENT AND IF YOU GUYS HAVE QUESTIONS ABOUT MYSELF GO AHEAD AND ASK AND MESSAGE ME IF YOU GUYS NEED ADVICE OR HELP IM HERE FOR YOU GUYS!❤💕💭💬

SOCIAL MEDIAS:
INSTAGRAM:@mel_rod18
KIK:@mel_rod03
TWITTER:@mel_rod07
SNAPCHAT:@mel_rod03