Chapter 10: Digi tour

SOTD: All I Want daniel skye ft cameron dallas

Melanies POV:

We just landed and let me just say im very happy i cant stand airplanes with annoying kids screaming and kicking the back of your seat and this annoying fuckboy trying to hit on me. I quickly got out of my seat and ran out of the plane. I just wanted to go to my room and sleep and not deal with no drama but no i needed to deal with hayes. We went through all the fans and got our suitcases and bags. I plugged in my earphones to my phone and pressed shuffle on the playlist named joshua with a heart. All I Want started playing during the song i just dreamed about my life. I was lost in thought when someone tapped my shoulder I took off my ear phone from my left ear and hayes said "lets go" in an annoyed voice. i just nodded listening to no role modelz by j cole mumbling "dont save her she dont wanna be saved dont save her" while looking down walking where the guys were walking to. There was a guy there holding a sign named dallas' and grier's. We followed him outside to the car. In the car they were just talking and playing around while I was texting joshua that i landed safely.

TO JOSHUA MY BUNNY: Just landed and on my way to the hotel I'll call you when im there and finished unpacking love you <3

FROM JOSHUA MY BUNNY: Ok babe love you <3

We finally got to the hotel and it was pack with fans. Some of them were not only fans of the boys but also of me they were wearing HONEY Brand co shirts and they would know that i love honey. It made me smile. We walked inside and checked in and I was sharing a room with hayes. We got to our room and I started to unpack. After about 20 minutes I was done. I decided to call josh.

CONVERSATION:

M: hey babe

J: hey how was your flight

M: bad annoying kids and a fuckboy next to me

J: *he laughed* what was the fuckboy saying

M: he was hitting on me and just being plain annoying.

J: sorry hey who are you rooming with?

M: hayes

J: thats awkward are you guys ever going to become friends again?

M: i dont know joshua i think hayes hates me

J: no he doesnt babe talk to him

M: ok babe well i got to go

J: ok bye love you be safe baby girl

M: love you too

I hanged up and saw hayes staring at me "you think i hate you?" he asked i nodded " i dont hate you im sorry its just that i was really hurt that you went to joshua except for me" he said bringing me into a hug "why are you hurt you are the one who cheated on me with that girl!" i yelled "look im sorry about that i really am. I did make that huge mistake. will you ever forgive me for that? " " yes i do because everyone makes mistakes." "thank you thank you" he said hugging me and tried to kiss me but i moved my head "hayes im with joshua i cant do that to him sorry" "its alright."

HAYES POV:

When she told me she was with joshua that hurt me. But i couldnt blame her he was there for her when i wasnt there. I started getting my clothes out of my suit case and I went into the shower. We still had like one hour and 30 minutes until the first show of digi tour. I took a shower and changed into Adidas pants and a shirt from our brand. I decided to just scroll through twitter.

MELANIES POV:

I decided to take out my clothes to wear. I didnt want to wear something too fancy but i didnt want to look like a lazy ass so i took out ripped black jeans, white shirt, flannel, leather jacket and a watch with a bracelet. I took a shower and dried my hair then straighten it. I walked out of the bathroom and saw hayes on his phone i payed next to him and asked him one question "why did you have to kiss the girl?" "Her name is Jordan and she was ontop of me and kissed me and I made a mistake and kissed her then it turned into a make out session." "Oh do you ever think that we would ever be back together ever again?" I said looking up at him. "Yes but for now you are happy with josh and im okay with that because he was there for you when i wasnt. But melanie im still in love with you" "I love you too hayes but i have joshua." "It's ok im not asking you to be my girlfriend but we can be best friends" "ok should we start walking downstairs?" "Yeah let's go" he said i grabbed my phone and portable charger and earphones and a sharpie.
DOWNSTAIRS IN THE LOBBY:

We walked downstairs and i saw cam. "Hey cam i have a question" "sure" "what time will Digi tour end?" "At 6" "ok thanks" i walked over to hayes and saw one person i thought i would never see. Dylan. "Melanie?" "Dylan!" I said running up to him while jumping on him. "Mel I've missed you!" "Me too long time no see how you been?" "Good what about you?" "Good Allie misses you too" "awe i miss her" "I've guess you two know eachother" hayes said i forgot he was even there "yeah we met like 2 years i spent my summer over there" "oh that's cool. Hey I want you to meet my friend tez" he said grabbing my hand leading me somewhere else. "Hey tez" hayes said "what's up bro" they bro hugged "this is my friend melanie i was telling you about" "oh hi melanie im tez its finally nice to meet you hayes told me a lot and when I say i a lot i mean A LOT of stuff about you" i laughed and blushed. We talked for a little bit and walked to where Digi tour was being held.

After Digi tour:
Today was fun meeting new people and my fans. I sang with Daniel and let me tell you his voice is life. We went back to our rod and i got a facetime from joshua. I catches him up one stuff and then fell asleep.

AUTHORS NOTE:

Hey babes. Thank you to everyone who has been reading, voting and commenting. I love you guys! 😘 Okay so i was wondering if i should make a new account on ig but im not going to show myself. I kinda want to do a fan account but my phone sucks so im saving up for a iPod touch. Should I start a new ig or keep the same one @mel_rod18? Anyways its been a busy week first my grandmas birthday when she was born same day cameron bday next my cousins bday after jack gilinskys bday same with the day my grandma got her birth certificate made and signed so she has two birthdays and lastly 9/11. Anyways i know i suck at writing but please stick with me im not good at writing. Anyways thank you and happy reading! 💜

QOTD: birthdays?
Answer: may 18

Fun fact: this story is mostly true except for hayes and the rest of the guys and being a youtuber but my sister is one so check her out: @yourstrulyheidy. Give me a fun fax about yourself.

Social media:
Kik: @mel_rod03
Snapchat: @mel_rod03
Twitter: @mel_rod07
Instagram: @mel_rod18 🌚