Chapter 6: Digi ✈

S.O.T.D: a little too much 🎤 by shawn mendes

WEEKS LATER:

Hayes POV:
I was watching some netflix when i got a call.

Phone convo:
Hello?
Good afternoon mr grier i am the Manager of a tour named Digi tour. I was wondering if you want to join?
Sure i would love too
Okay I would send you more details in your email. Have a good day mr grier.
You too
End of convo
I hanged up and thought about it yeah im amazed im going but what about melanie? I decided to text her.

Melrod💕✨💭: hey melanie can i come to your house i need to talk about something

From melrod💕✨💭: sure come in 10 minutes 💖

Melanie POV:
Hayes texted me saying he wanted to talk about something. Tbh im nervous because i dont know what he is going to say. I was taken out of my thoughts when i heard a knock on the door. I got up and hayes was standing there with starbucks. "Awe baby thank you!" I said taking my passion tea lemonade and hugging him while kissing his cheek. "Babe i think you missed" he said smirking. I kissed him this time on the lips. "So what do you need to talk about?" I asked bringing him inside. "Umm... Im going to Digi tour?" He said more like a question. "Babe thats amazing! When are you starting?" I asked him "The manager said in 2 weeks we are going to Florida" he replied. Yes im happy for him but im kinda sad and i will miss him. "Are you okay with me going?" He asked "of course but im going to miss you" i said hugging him. "It's okay baby girl maybe you can come with me?" He said while kissing my forehead. "Yeah maybe you should ask the manager." I said "yeah maybe" he said turning on my tv "oh my fucken god guess what guys!" Cam and nash yelled running into my house. " you guys are invited to Digi?" I asked "we are invited to... How do y'all know?" Nash asked. I pointed my head to hayes. "Im invited too!" He yelled. Great my boyfriend is leaving and so is my best friends. "Hello? Melanie?" Cameron said waving his hand in my face. "Huh? Sorry i was thinking about something whats up?" "I said if you wanna hang ou with me just us two?" "Yeah sure where you wanna go?" "Mall?" "Sure i need a new skateboard. Ill be back in 10 min." I said getting up and going to my room. I decided to wear a crop top thats is hot orange color and high wasted black shorts with converse. I put my hair in a high ponytail and grabbed my phone and money. I walked downstairs and saw that cameron was ready waiting for me. "Bye hayes ill see you late i love you." I said kissing him "love you too be safe." He said and i left with cameron. "Where to first?" He asked "food im hungry" i said grabbing the aux cord and played a little too much by shawn mendes. I just looked outside while we were driving i started singing the song. After the song finished cameron said" you have and amazing voice why dont you sing during Digi?" "Thanks but i wasnt invited" I said "well I would talk to the manager about that" he smiled at me while taking the car keys out of the car. We arrived at blaze pizza. (Its this pizza place where you can make your own pizza there are a lot of them in Los Angeles) "melanie i need to tell you something" he said getting nervous "what?! You're kinda scaring me" "ummm.... This is hard but..." "Just say it" "your parents aren't you real parents" "what do you mean?" "Im your real brother and we gave you away because we didnt have enough money so we couldn't take care of you. I think we should go visit my mom for you can see her" "sure i would love too! But tbh I don't want to leave my family. So can we figure something out for both families?" I asked him taking a slice of my pizza. " yeah we can figure something out. Do you still want to go to the mall?" "Yeah I just need to go to one store. But we don't need to go if you don't want to." "Nah its ok plus last time you didnt get what you needed" we finished our food and headed to the mall. At the mall we went to zumiez and i brought honey hoodies and a new skateboard and huff socks.

At the Dallas house:

"Mom i have some one you should really meet!" He yelled once he walked in the door. "Ok ill be down there in a moment" she yelled as i heard footsteps on the stairs coming downstairs. "Cam- melanie?! Omg look at you you grew up so fast and you're so beautiful!" She said embracing me in a hug. "Awe thank you i got the fab from you" i said hugging her back. Tbh in that hug i felt like i was in the right arms. "So I guess you know that im your mom?" I nodded "do you have any questions?" "Can we figure out something for i can stay with both families?" I said with hope in my eyes. "I......"

A/N: I changed up the look of the character! Shes still the same but she is being played by neana gatica. If you want to see more photos look her up. Anyways sorry i didnt update on Thursday. Today( Friday August 21) i had an orientation but we call it summer bridge and i woke up at 7:00 and i slept at my grandmas house and i forgot my shoes. I only had flip flops so i went to school like that and they told me to go back home like what the fuck i needed to wake up early for nothing! It got me mad. Anyways here's your update.

QOTD: Favorite magcon boy?

Answer: hayes is my favorite but i love all of them 😍💕

Do y'all ship jadison?
I kinda bc she makes him happy but sometimes she jut wants him all to himself. I dont hate her its just that something's that she does makes me mad or i don't like what she does but i don't hate her. How about y'all? Do you guys ship them?