Chapter 8: ...

SOTD: Best Mistake by Ariana grande ft big Sean 💿

Melanie's POV:

"I think we can figure that out honey" mrs Dal- i mean mom said with a Smile. The rest of the day we hung out and laughed about things.

Cameron's POV:
I called the manager of Digi and asked if they would have melanie in the group and if she can sing. They said yess! Im going to tell her today. We drove back home and she went to her room. "Hey melanie i have some news!" I yelled "coming!" "Hey melanie your coming to digi tour with us!" I told her "oh my fucken god thank you i love you so much!" She yelled running into my arms. "And you get to sing with other people!" "Omg thank you plus ill be back im going to visit my friend" "ok be back before 10 pm"

Melanie's POV:
" ok be back before 10 pm" he yelled when i got my skate board and went outside. I was skating to my Joshua's house. While i was riding i saw some teenagers making out getting way to close. I looked and saw the one person i thought that really loved me. Hayes. I skated faster and faster to joshuas house and knocked until someone answered.(dakota brooks is going to be playing joshua) "hola mija,, que paso?" his mom asked "nada es joshua aqui?" "si, Joshua!!!" she yelled. "que? whats wrong? lets go to my room" he said grabbing my hand and bringing me to his room. "mel whats wrong?!" he said hugging me and bringing me to his chest. "my parents arent my parents, cameron dallas is my real brother and hayes is cheating on me with this hoe." i cried into his chest "shhh its ok thats good that cameron is your brother didnt you always want a brother? and just forget about hayes he isnt worth your tears. if he doesnt see how beautiful you are and how lucky he would be to have you then maybe he doesnt deserve you." " thanks " " no problem boo." He said kissing my forehead. "How about we go out today?" "Joshua angel are you asking me on a date?" I asked "yes melanie Rodriguez i am" "then it's a date" i said kissing his cheek "where are we going?" "Surprise do you want me to take you home?" "Yeah but can you stay with me for a little bit oh and you can meet cameron!" I said "yeah let's go already" he said grabbing my hand and leading me downstairs to his car. We got in and jammed to j cole. We got to my house and all the guys were there. And when I mean all i mean ALL. "Hey everyone this is my friend Joshua" "hey" he said awkwardly. "Where's hayes?" "In his room why?" Cameron said "I need to talk to him. Ill be back josh" i said letting go of his hand and walking to hayes room. I knocked "come in" he said "hey hayes we need to talk" "ok?" "I saw you and this girl making out. So it gave me a hint maybe we need to take a break but still be friends?" I said tears coming out my eyes "what the hell you're breaking up with me! I bet you just used me for the fame!" "If you haven't noticed asshole i was famous before i met you. HAYES GRIER YOU ARE LIKE THE OTHERS YOU AREN'T ANY DIFFERENT!" I yelled on the top of my lungs running down stairs crying.

Hayes POV:
Fuck i just fucked that up but still how could she
Hayes you were the one who fucked it up you made out with Brianna a voice in my head told me. Get out of there i said in my head and grabbed my hoodie and penny board and ride away.

Melanie's POV:

"Hey what was that about?" Nate said
"I just broke up with" I said while joshua brought me into a hug while i was crying into his chest. "Sorry i got your sweater wet" "nah its alright" "hey what Time are we leaving again?" I asked joshua "around 6 and bring your bathing suit bye everyone bye mel" he said hugging me and kissing my cheek before he walked to his car. "Mel whos joshua?" Sammy asked i took a seat next to him and decided to tell the whole story and how me and joshua met. "When I was in middle school and i was in 6th grade i met him he was in 8th so two years older than me. That year was painful i got hurt by boys a lot. People use me for my uncle because he was the founder of the school. He was the only one who stood by me the whole trip. He helped me when my parents will fight and when I had this abusive boyfriend. He was abusive and a stalker after i broke up with him he still stalked me so joshua would protect me. I felt like joshua was always there for me and never would leave me then i met you guys and hayes when i met hayes i thought he was different not only did my brain tell me but my heart told me. Hayes brought the trust in me again when I looked at him all my mistake were gone. All of my scars from cutting were gone today i was going to go visit joshua and i was skating and i saw a guy and girl waking out and they were too close and i noticed it was hayes i cried and cried when i went to joshua but looking at him and spending time with him made me forget. He asked me on a date and i said yes and me and hayes broke up." I said now tears coming out me and them bringing me in a group hug. "Mel we would always be here but can i see your cuts?" Nash asked i showed them and nash kissed each one. "Hey I know hayes can be stupid or every guy can be stupid but dont you ever harm yourself because of someone. They do this to see how they can hurt you. Please dont do it i love you too much melanie. Plus we will ALWAYS be here for you" everyone brought me in a hug again. "Thanks guys" i said hugging them back. "Now go get ready for your date" Matt said pushin me upstairs.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What's up? Its been a Long time! Sorry i haven't updated i been busy with school i started on Monday and i already hate it. Ugh. I just wanna get school over with but i still have highschool. I was gonna update yesterday but i needed to babysit my cousin and the dog. I didnt even get paid 😥 jk i dont care about the money. Well anyways have y'all listened to the weeknds new album go check it out on spotify for free! 💿 Anyways congrats to my bby 2k for making it out in dancing with the stars! 👯. If y'all want a shout out on instagram or snapchat please vote comment and share. I will also give y'all a shout out on wattpad if you want one but please tell your people to read this story. Bye babes love you and please someone kik me i will answer i promise.

QOTD: Have you ever met any of the original magcon?

Answer: Sadly no but I really do wanna met them and hope i meet them. I also want to meet Daniel or Dylan. Comment if you have or who you wanna meet badly 👉

Social medias 📱: (for the shout outs i will do them later because im getting a better phone and cant do on this one because i cant download the apps.  Will do it by the late September and early October)

Kik: @mel_rod03
Instagram: @mel_rod18
Snapchat: @mel_rod03
Twitter: @mel_rod07