Journey back

The same maids that were with me on my journey to Kings Landing returned with me. This time, we talked and learned things about eachother. They both were sisters. Lana was three years older than Dana who was already married to a guard back in Kings Landing.

When we arrive the population came and cheered us on. I talked with them, making sure they were healthy and happy before getting in a carriage with Joffrey.

MARTIN'S POV

"Siblings, almost everyone is coming for my birthday. Remember to act appropriatly. Sarah, stay with Lienard or Siner at all time." The two nod before racing to the throne room while their maids ran after them in order to fix their dirty clothes. My two siblings missed Galadriel but the Cyprus quote was " Honor, Courage and Fraternity" and I couldn't break my mother's promise even though I found it unlleasent.

"My lord... The Lannisters have arrived..." I place my cape on and walk to the throne room.

"How good it is to see you all!" I choke on my saliva and grin once I spot Gala. She was wearing a red dress and her hair was styled in a difficult maner.

"Your Grace." I bow in front of Joffrey. "Your futur highness..." I kiss Galadriel's hand before sitting on my throne.

"Happy birthday dear brother!" I nod and smile when my three siblings reunite.

It's good to have everyone back...