Old flame comes back

"You have to go out..."  Armel mumbles.

"Leave me alone." I fire back, hiding myself under the thick cover. It has been 3 days since I last set foot out of my chamber. I used to think that he wasen't that bad and that people were over reacting towards his personnality, but I guess I was the one with a false judgment...

"Can I have some time with Galadriel?" asks a voice. I peek from the covers and can't help but smile at the appearence of my long lost lover.

"You know, sometimes I wonder if I told your parents about our love, would we be married?" he whispers making me poke my head back up.

"You know very well that that wouldn't have happened." I mumble finally sitting up.

"I know..." He sits on the bed and takes my face in his hands. I stare in his chocolat brown eyes and all the memories come back...

"One day, we'll get married Galadriel! Our first son would be named Daltis while our little princess sill be called Jilliyan." spoke an eleven year old Christor.

"What gives you the thought that i'll want to wed you?" I stutter

"I know you'll marry me since you love me." 

I blush at his words before getting picked up from the ground and into his warm embrace. I take in his honey scent and slipped into a deep sleep.

"I know, but I keep wondering..." His eyes trails to my lips and before I could register anything, his lips delicatly touch mine. I wrap my arms around his neck while he pulls me closer to him. He still smells like honey ( if anyone was wondering ;)  ).

"Chris, we can't" I mumble trying to shake my thoughts away.

"Why not?" he whispers hurt.

"It's not because I don't like you, it's because I'm bethroted and even thought it's with a horrible man, i'll never love, I am still bethroted."  

"I understand." He kisses my hand and leaves me in my confusion...

"Anny? Armel!" I call out. The twins come rushing in.

"Get me ready, and call Tomen. We're visiting King's Landing."

Some Christor and Galadriel action! (I really need to find a ship name "help me maybe")