Leaving

I wave goodbye to the children as the carriage left the castle.

I'm stuck in this carriage with the two most hated people on the planet leaving my home to get married with a guy 4 years my senior to save my 3 year old sister.

I stare at my hands as the carriage stoped. We were going to enter King's Landing by sea. I got out of the box and went to check on Wisdom my black horse. After making sure she had enough things to eat, i set foot on the luxurious boat.

A maid comes and shows me the cabin i would be sharing with the king. How delightfull. I then walk around. I felt as trapped as a mouse in this boat. Everywhere i went, guards would be standing there.

I then proceed to sit on a bench and read a book my dad left for me. It was about a Queen falling for a peasent. When i was about half way through my book, the same maid came and lead me to my room where she dressed me in a light blue dress before pushing me to the feast.
All eyes were on me the second my foot touched the polished floor.

The King got up and walked towards me before kissing my hand and sitting me on his right. I felt sick. I was destined with a kind and loving husband but what i got was this cruel man.

I played with my food before taking a bite. I stayed silent as i watched my surroundings. The men were all chanting and drunkenly laughing, the women were all staring at me while a girl kept giving me looks.

"Hello your highness." greeted the man on my right. He was quite handsome with his light brown hair and light blue eyes.
"Hello sir...?"
"Laslo... Godrick Laslo the third" he winked making me giggle.
"So... why are you on this ship if you don't mind me asking." I asked interested.
"I'm what you call an historian. I travel the world and note everything i see."

And that's how i spend the rest of the feast. Talking about places he has been. He kisses my hand goodbye as i was dragged away by Joffrey.

"What were you doing with that bastard my lady?" he asked griping my wrists tightly.
"I was having an intellectual conversation my king." i reply trying to control my fear.
"You are MINE! Not HIS!" he hiss
"Your Grace.. You're hurting me!" i gasp
"I'll get him killed!" he suddenly shouts before exiting the room.
"JOFFREY! YOUR GRACE! PLEASE DON'T!" I screech hitting the locked door. Tears blurr my vision as sobs escape my mouth. I flung myself on the bed before crying myself to sleep.

How can a man be this cruel towards a comarade? 

Godrick Laslo died this night. And it's all because of me.