Chapter 3

Dean's POV:

I hated these two. Honestly, they thought that both of them playing bad cop would get us to talk? It just made us mad. The moment they walked in I hated the one, he held himself with a big boss manner. The perfect suit, the perfect posture. I groaned when I saw him. 

"Why did you kill Jessica Lee Moore?" he asked the moment he sat down. Sam flashed a look at me, and I stared right back at him. 

"I didn't kill Jess." 

"Really? That's odd because she was found stabbed before the fire was lit. I think you killed her to get your brother back into your crazy scheme." 

"We know who killed Jess, and it wasn't Dean." Sam said, anger building in his voice. Jess would always be a touchy subject that I didn't want to get close to with a ten foot pole. 

"Who killed her then?" 

"Brady, my friend. He's dead anyway." 

"Oh, did you kill him?" the other asked. His voice sounded relaxed, yet stern. Sam nodded, and I groaned. 

"What?" 

"You never tell them who we killed, they'll think we're crazy." I whispered to him, though you couldn't actually whisper in the room.

"So you think I lit the fire or somehow stuck her to the ceiling? I'm very confused sir." I said, knowingly being a jackass but not caring. 

"How do you know what position she was in?" 

"Because the same thing happened to our mother!" I yelled, getting upset that they were so stupid. "Look back, seeing as you think you have my whole life story. When Sam was six months old our house burnt down in a fire. My mom was on the ceiling above his crib and I ran him out of the house with my dad close behind." 

"And you've never settled down since, always moving from place to place." The agent finished. 

"Yes, saving people. Doing our job." 

"Oh yes, the demons and monsters. Look you were raised in a rough environment, your dad brainwashed you with all this devil crap. But you can get over it, you'll never get out of jail but you can get a lighter sentence if you confess." the one was trying to play good cop now.

I see, want to win us over with the threat of what? Life imprisonment? I thought to myself.

"You see sir. I did confess, a while back. Naturally they wouldn't have the tape so I'll do it live action for you." I cleared my throat and looked at them both. "My name is Dean Winchester. I'm an Aquarius. I enjoy sunsets, long walks on the beach, and frisky women. I did not kill anyone!" 

"You're not taking this seriously." 

"No, that was my confession. But hey, life imprisonment is nothing. I've been to hell and back, then to heaven, then to Purgatory. Honestly Purgatory was the worst. And you'll want proof, so here's my proof. Roll up my sleeve and look at my shoulder." The one agent walked over and gently rolled up my sleeve, revealing the mark of Cas' hand that would never properly leave. "That is from an angel. His name is Castiel, and he's kinda our guardian." 

At that moment the woman, Emily, burst in. "Hotch it's important! I need to talk to them." I looked to Sammy and smiled. 

"They're here." I sang creepily.

Reid's POV:

I'd watched Emily burst into the interrogation room, Morgan and I had tried to stop her but she had fought her way past. Now she sat in front of them and Hotch and Rossi were with me. Morgan had gone back to his desk.