Chapter 11

Reid's POV:

I was sitting in the lobby of the hotel I was staying at in Vegas, just checking my watch. I'd come to visit my mom, and we'd spent the day together. I didn't want to go up to my room because I knew that Morgan was up there, probably with Rossi. 

Everyone was in Vegas with me since we had a case, and I would never forget the time I came into my hotel room and found they'd broken in and were watching "Young and the Restless". 

Naturally they'd had good intentions, but still. As I was sitting there I looked around and saw a black car pull up. A woman stepped out and handed her keys to the valet. He left with her car after she got her bag out of the back. She wore sunglasses so I couldn't see many of her facial features. 

Once she came inside she took them off and walked up to the front desk. She moved quickly, and I listened closely to what she was saying. 

"Hi, I'm looking for a guest here. His name is Sam Winchester." My eyes widened as she said the name. 

I hadn't seen or heard from the Winchesters in three years, ever since Emily left. The woman thanked the man at the front desk and accepted the phone he held out to her. 

"Sam! Hey it's me, I need to see you." She paused to put on her sunglasses and nodded. "Great, I'll be waiting just outside." Before she could hang up she stopped, once again removing the sunglasses. "I'll be waiting for you then. See you." She handed the phone back to the man and moved to the corner of the room.

"Hey Reid! Come on man! We're going out. Hotch wants us at the police station in seven minutes." Morgan said, coming up behind me. The woman's head shot up when she heard him call my name, and I pulled out my phone. 

"Just give me a minute." I muttered, texting the ever familiar number. 

"Emily?" The woman checked her phone and smiled over at me. I hurried over to her and hugged her tightly. 

"I have to go, case work and all." I muttered, and she nodded. 

"Same with me, I'm just here for a bit of information. Meet me tonight?" I smiled and kissed her cheek gently. 

"I've missed you." 

Morgan was coming up behind me and I quickly said goodbye. 

"I'll text you the location." she whispered and I nodded. I left the building and Morgan looked from me to Emily before coming after me. 

"Tell me that wasn't -" I turned to look at him. 

"That wasn't, come on!" He chuckled and climbed into the waiting car. My phone went off and I quickly checked it. 

"Your hotel room, tonight." I smiled and turned to look over at Morgan. 

"What?" he asked, and I shrugged. 

"Nothing, let's get going."

Morgan's POV:

We got back to the hotel pretty late, and yet Reid seemed excited. "What's the matter with you Reid?" He looked up from his phone. 

"Huh? Oh nothing Morgan." I nodded, still not sure. 

"Right, just call me if you need anything. I'll be in there getting a drink and playing some cards." I pointed to the small casino in the hotel and Reid nodded. 

"Not coming with me?" He shook his head and checked his phone quickly. 

"No, I'm going back up to my room." I nodded and walked away from him. I glanced back once and saw the same woman I'd seen him talking to earlier following him.