Gotta Love Showers (Michael Clifford)

*warning smut*

Mikey: I love showers, but you wanna know what I love more?

Y/N: what?

Mikey: You in the shower with me. 

Y/N: You could have just hollered at me. We are in the same apartment Michael 

"Babe get your cute little ass in here!" You hear Michael shout from the bathroom and it makes you chuckle. 

"I'm coming!" You call back. You get up from off the couch and walk into the bathroom where you see Michael standing there leaning against the wall, his arms crossed and a smirk on his face.

"Mmmm much better." He says before he comes over to you, cupping your face, and he pushes you back, closing the door at the same time. He kisses you with passion and love. Wrapping your arms around his neck you deepen the kiss. He quickly pulls you up so you have your legs wrapped around his waist. 

"I thought we were showering." You say between kisses. 

"We are just getting started." Michael growls. While he has you pushed up against the door he holds you there with his hips as he takes your shirt off. He sets you down on your feet as he takes his own shirt off and starts the water for the shower. Standing there in his jeans you walk over to him and unbuckle his belt, tugging for his pants to come off and he obliges. 

Quickly you both strip completely before getting into the shower. For a minute you just let the water fall down your body and smiling at Michael who is looking at you with heart eyes and you can't help but look down. He doesn't like it when you do that though, he doesn't want you to feel embarrassed about your body so he tilts your chin up.

"You're so beautiful. I am so lucky to have you." He tells you. 

"I think I'm the lucky one." You whisper. 

"No, I definitely am." Michael replies before leaning in to kiss you under the water and you smile into the kiss bringing your hands into his hair. It gets more heated than the first time as Michael once again as you back up against the wall, this time being the shower tiles, your legs wrapped around him as he grinds into you. 

"Fuck." You breathe between kisses. Michael leaving hickeys all down your neck and collarbones

"Need you baby...so badly." He whispers between kisses as he caresses your breasts.

"Then what are you waiting for?" You ask and that's enough for Michael as he moves around a bit before thrusting into you hard making you arch your back off of the wall. You begin to move with him. Raking your nails down his back, he loves it when you do that. 

"So good baby." Michael says as he continues to thrust into you. "You're so good, so beautiful. Fuck." 

You don't even bother responding as he whispers sweet nothings in your ear as you continue to ravel underneath him. With a couple more thrusts Michael has got you whimpering, moaning and cursing as you ride out your orgasm. It doesn't take long before he is cumming and his mouth slightly parts as he moans. And you think 'fuck my boyfriend is so hot.' Michael continues to thrust but they are becoming slower and sloppier as he comes down from his high and then he stops altogether leaning his head on your shoulder.

"So we should probably clean ourselves up now." You say with a chuckle but also sounding exhausted. The sex definitely wore you out. Michael pulls out of you leaving you feeling empty. 

"We should totally do that more often." Michael states.

"What sex or sex in the shower?" You ask.

"Both. Definitely both." He replies as he kisses your forehead and yeah you really love him. You know he's not with you just for the sex, you just know what he likes and it makes you a stronger couple and you're not afraid of taking risks and you love pleasuring each other so you nod your head in agreement and actually begin to shower. It was kept mostly PG for the rest of the time, but Michael can't help but kiss you every once and a while. You feel so loved and Michael is so happy. It was a perfect way to spend the evening.