Drunken Antics (Lashton)

They were drunk. They were so drunk. The boys of 5 Seconds of Summer were out at a random house party and hand one too many beers. Luke, the youngest of the band, was hanging off of the eldest, Ashton. He was giggly and kept trying to kiss Ashton's cheek. No they weren't dating, but they would always joke around and kiss each other, it was something the four of them would do because they were so close, but Luke was missing Ashton's cheek completely, kissing the corner of his mouth, or Ashton's neck. Ashton tried pushing Luke away but he was like a leech, hard to get rid of. As much as he loved the guy Luke was getting too close to Ashton's personal bubble. 

"Luke stop!" Ashton exclaims.

"C'mon Ashy let me kiss you." Luke puckers his lips at the hazel eyed man's mouth. 

"You're so drunk." Ashton points out.

"Kiss me! Kiss me! Hey oh my god Ashton, that's a title of one of our songs! But seriously let me kiss you!" Luke rambles.

"If I kiss you will you shut up?" Ashton asks and Luke nods his head obediently, so Ashton sighs but cups Luke's face with his hands before pulling him down to his lips. He thought it was just going to be a quick peck but it wasn't because Luke tilts his head to deepen the kiss, swiping his tongue against Ashton's lips. Ashton let's Luke part their lips and then he is backing Luke up to a wall. He didn't think this was going to happen but here they are the two of them lip locked showing no signs of stopping. Ashton's hands rest on Luke's hips whereas Luke is tangling his fingers in Ashton's curls, holding the back of his neck in place. 

Ashton begins to trail his lips down Luke's jawline, to his neck, sucking and biting a love mark causing Luke to moan and rut his hips into Ashton's. They're in the middle of a house, they need to stop this now or go somewhere more private. Ashton firmly pushes Luke's hips down so he doesn't try to grind up again. 

"Lukey we need to stop." Ashton breathes out. 

"Don't wanna--Ashton---fuck me---just do it---fuck." Luke states, as he tries to create some friction against Ashton. 

"Fine, let's go." Ashton says, as he entwines his hand with Luke's and then he is pulling him out of the room of sweaty people, he notices Michael and Calum in the corner of his eye, and he thinks to himself, 'apparently the band just fucks itself'. He continues to pull a stumbling Luke up the stairs to an empty bedroom, and once he does he pushes Luke up against the door. 

"Are you okay with this?" Ashton asks.

"Stop talking and fuck me." Luke simply states as he tries to pull Ashton's shirt off. 

With that being said Ashton attaches his lips back onto Luke's unbuckling his belt, undoing Luke's button on his pants. He breaks away from the kiss to pull off Luke's shirt, his coming off right after and then Luke is trailing his hands over Ashton's chest, sending a shiver through Ashton's body. Taking Luke's hips again, Ashton leads them to the bed. Luke's knees hits the bed before he falls backwards on it pulling Ashton with him. 

Ashton gets Luke out of his jeans so that he's just laying there in tight boxers. Ashton kisses up his torso before taking Luke's bottom lip in between his as he begins to palm him through his boxers.

"Ah fuck." Luke moans which causes Ashton to smirk because he's not even doing much yet and he can already get a reaction out of Luke. 

Ashton stops his movements, Luke whines from the lost of contact, but then Ashton is teasing the waistband before go in Luke's boxers and taking a hold of Luke's dick, he starting to pump his shaft up and down. Luke is basically fucking Ashton's hand as he continues to rut his hips and the room is filled with moans.