Video Games [Malum]

Michael and Calum had been dating for awhile and they were enjoying a day off to just relax, snuggle and just to be cute with each other. They were at Michael's home in the basement. Both laying on their stomachs in front of the television with video game controllers in hands. Calum hooked his ankle with Michael wanting to be affectionate even if it was just a simple action as that. He loved being affectionate towards Michael. They were always sharing kisses throughout their relationship, even on stage because that's how open they were and the fans accepted them completely. Their bandmates just cooed at the couple, but sometimes they needed space from them which was why Calum and Michael were by themselves today. Luke and Ashton saying that they needed a break from them. It didn't hurt Michael and Calum, they knew they were too cute for others but they loved it. 

"Babe you're tickling my foot." Michael tells Calum while having his eyes still locked on the screen and pressing buttons. 

"But you usually love it when we hook ankles." Calum pouts while he continues on making his attack on Michael through the game. 

"But we're laying down love." Michael looks over at his boyfriend and smiles fondly for a second before groaning at the fact that he just lost the game. "Oh I see you just wanted to distract me. Well mission accomplished." 

"I won fair and square." Calum states proudly. Michael drops his controller before moving to lay on top of Calum. Back to chest as Michael nuzzles his nose into Calum's neck and wrapping his arms underneath the younger boy. 

"Mikeyyyy are you gonna just lay on top of me for the rest of the day?" Calum whines. 

"Maybe. You're comfy." Michael tells him as he squirms on top of him pretending to get in a position causing a moan to emit from Calum and a smirk to form on Michael's face. "Well apparently someone likes it." 

"I hate you." Calum's voice is muffled as he puts his face into the carpet. 

"You love me." Michael taunts. 

"Hmmm..." Calum pretends to question it but receives a light tap on his head, "yeah Mikey I love you." 

"Good." Michael smiles contentedly and goes back to nuzzling his boyfriend's neck, closing his eyes and just taking in his smell.

"What? You're not gonna say it back?" Calum questions. 

"You know how I feel goof, I shouldn't have to say it." Michael smiles. He does truly love his boyfriend. In fact he always has. He was the first one to say it between the two of them and he's always adored Calum. 

Calum turns himself underneath Michael so that they are now chest to chest and both looking at each other. 

"But I like to hear you say it." Calum says and Michael kisses his lips softly before mumbling the words that his boyfriend wants to hear. 

"I love you so much Cal." Michael mumbles on top of Calum's lips and goes back to kissing him not letting Calum speak. 

The video game remained on the screen, the controllers laid a few feet away on the ground untouched as the boyfriends were tangled up in each other leaving hot open mouth kisses on each other and just loving their day off together because they could be themselves, and as long as they had each other then everything was okay. 

And if you're wondering, they didn't do anything dirty, the boys got cock blocked by Michael's Mom and Calum was more mad than Michael but maybe Michael promised they would continue later that night when everyone was asleep. And that caused Calum's face to light up and the two boyfriends walked up to the main floor to have dinner and share cute kisses on the cheek throughout the meal. They were so happy and so in love and everyone awed at their relationship.