Best Brother Ever

We had just got back from the doctors to get my moms medicine. My bother opened the door. Teddy bear! I yelled giving him a hug. My mom and dad went to their room. (Yes I call him Teddy bear.) So where were you guys. He asked me. Doctors. I replied. Wanna eat some chips? He asked me. Sure. I told him. Which ones? He asked. I thought for a moment. Just plain potato chips. I replied. Noob. He said. You always say that! I tell him. Cuz you're a noob. He said back. We walked over to the living room. He turned on Netflix. What do you want to watch? He asked me. Whatever's good. I replied. We ended up watching Adventure time. After that, he told me about dreams he had. They fun to listen to. We also talked about mom. My brother was the best at making me laugh. He told me funny jokes, pranks, memories when I wasn't even around for.
He is the best. He also tells great stories. Sometimes we play would you rather. He makes me breakfast, lunch, snacks, and dinner sometimes. He lets me play his Xbox. He made up a pretty cool handshake for us. I gotta go. He said. Aw. I said. Sorry. I gotta go to a friends house. Later! He yelled. I went to my room and went on my tablet for awhile. It was getting late I quickly took a shower and brushed my teeth. I was thinking about my mom. What would be happening soon? What will she do to get better? Is she okay? Questions followed my mind. I tossed and turned. Tomorrow I had school. I was kinda excited to go back. See my friends and get my mind off all the stress at home I had to deal with. I wanted to help my mom at home more. I could wash dishes, or make her breakfast. I wanted to be doing something for her. I know that since she's like this she probably needs rest. She will probably need us to do lots of things, since she can't make dinner or clean the house or anything like that. I really hope she gets better soon. I don't like the fact that she can't do anything she used to do. I suddenly felt really sleepy. My eyes closed. I dreamt about my mom if she was better. I wish that dream would come true. Soon.

Authors note

Bam! Here's another chapter!
Did u like? Guys this is my first book and Im proud of how im doing. I know the chapters are really short but as I said I don't have time.
I still need a name for the therapist.
Thats all for now
Love u all
Bu-bye! :-)