SilverLunas

I was depressed. Sad. I felt lonely even when I was around people. I needed help. It was Monday and school was ok. I was on my bed looking up at th ceiling. I suddenly heard the door knocking. My dad opened the door to see my four cousins and my tio and tia there. They were from Las Vegas. Their names were Janis, Saidy, Keela, and Vallery. They all ran up and hugged me. We soon went outside to play and we soon got bored and went back inside. We started to watch YouTube videos and then Vallery took out her phone and started doing something. "What are you doing?" I asked her. "Im reading." She answered. "On you phone?" I asked amazed. "How?" I asked. "I use Wattpad." She told me. "What's wattpad?" I asked her. "I'll get it for you." She said. She got me the app and it looked soo cool! She made me an account and let me create a username. I thought for a moment. And then it hit me. Julie_Pancakes! It was perfect! After I was signed in she let me pick some books I liked and I was on. She said I could follow and text people. I was excited. They had to leave soon and I was sad they had to go. But when they left I went on wattpad. Awhile later I went to my moms room and laid next to her. "Jamey." My mom said. " Soon I'm going to get surgery and after the surgery I'll be better." I smiled. My mom was gonna be okay!!! I was so happy! "Im gonna take a nap" she told me. "Okay." I told her. She dozed of while I went on wattpad. It was late. Or early. It was 1:00am. I was still on wattpad and discovered another wattpader named SilverLuna who looked pretty cool. I started to follow her and the next morning we talked. We were talking for a long time. It was fun to talk to her. I felt less lonely. It felt like I was talking to an old friend. She was amazing. I was glad we were friends. When she had to do something I felt great. I wasn't sad or depressed or lonely. SilverLuna had really helped me out and got me over everything I knew about. She helped me forget all the bad things in my life. She was that amazing. And I was finally happy.

Authors note

That's the end of the book. This also happened. So thank u SilverLuna! She has helped me get over this. I might do a sequal. But for now my fingers need a break. I hope u all liked my first book and I'll update the book later on about info on the sequal.
I also want to thank Mrs.Harrystyles. she inspired me to write this book. She was also one of my first followers! Thnx Mrs.Harrystyles!
That's all
Love u all! Bu-bye! :-) <3