chapter 3: Therapy

I was happy. Really? I asked. Yes. My mom said. Therapy will help you get through everything. I gave her another hug. What's for dinner? I asked. Your dad brought Chinese food. Mom said. Mmm. I said. My favorite. I helped my mom out of bed and we went to the kitchen to see my dad already serving us da food stuff. *sorry I was bored* after dinner I went to my room to watch TV. Soon it was getting late so I took a shower. I went to say goodnight to my mom and dad. They were asleep already so I went back to my room. I brushed my teeth and went to sleep. The next day I got ready for school and walked over. The school council took me to her office before school ended. So tell me Jamey, how are you handling this situation? She asked me. Well I don't know. Its really hard knowing my mom is like this. I dont want to loose her. I love her. tears streamed down my cheeks. It's okay Jamey. She told me rubbing my shoulder. You have to be strong. To help you get through this. To help your mom get through this. She was right. I had to be strong for my mom. I soon stoped crying and we talked about ways to keep me occupied. Soon the bell rang and it was time for me to leave. Thank you. I told her. No problem. She said. I left and I felt a lot better. My dad drove me home and I greeted my mom when we got home. I couldn't wait to tell her what my therapist told me.

Authors note
Hi! You like the story so far? Also could you guys tell me a name for the therapist. If you do Ill give you a shoutout in my next chapter. Also I might add the winner as a new character in a future chapter just wright a name for you and a grade you want to be in
Anywhale thats it for know so yea bu-bye! :-)