Friday.... finally

Three more minutes. I thought looking at the clock. Two more. One more. Thirty seconds.
10 9 8 7 6 5 4 3 2...RING. Finally! Friday. The last day of school before the weekend! I couldn't wait to get home. When I got home my mom was asleep. I was kinda sad. I wanted to see her. Well say hi. I went to the kitchen and ot myself a yogurt. I sat at the counter to eat my yogurt. When I was done I went to check on my mom. I stopped as I saw her walk into the bathroom. I heard her start to choke and gag. I didn't want to listen, so I went to the living room. My dad was on the couch. I sat with him on the couch. Hey dad. I said. Hey. He said. Dad? Yes? Im scared. He looked at me. Me too. I gave him a hug. Tears rolled down my cheeks. It's okay. He told me. There's a lot of people who have survived cancer. Your mom will be one of them. I looked up at him. He was great at this. Jamey. He said. Yea? We're going to the doctor on Sunday. Do you want to come? He asked me. Yes. I replied. I heard my mom come out of the bathroom. Let's go see your mom. I nodded. We went to my moms room. She was now in bed watching tv. Hi mom. I said to her. Hey. She said. How are you feeling? My dad asked. Im fine. Im just really tired. She replied. We'll let you rest. My dad said. We left the room. My brother walked in. Hey bro. I said. Hey Jamey. He told me.

Authors note

Hi! Like it?
Please give me a name for the therapist. Also the winners will get to be in a future chapter. Just give me a name and a grade you want to be in.
Winners also get a shoutout!
Love u all Bu-bye! :-)