chapter2: School

Something happened to the first chapter so tha will be in a seperate book but the book is only for the first chapter. So read that before reading this. Its called chapter one .

I woke up the next morning and washed my face, got dressed, and made myself a toaster studel (my fav :P) I said goodbye to my mom and walked to school. I live across the street from my school so I walked every morning. We usually get ten minutes to play at the playground. ( Jamey's in 5th by the way ) I waved to my friend Ally. Hey Jamey! She greeted me. Hey. I said back, depression in my voice. She noticed. Whats wrong? She asked. Nothing. I told her. She was gonna say something but was cut off by my other friend Laura. Hey girls! She said. Laura is the smartest girl in school. Did you finish your homework? She asked me. Yea. I replied. Me too! She yelled holding up her homework page. My other friend Jazlin showed up soon. Hi gals! She said. What are you doing? Nothing. We replied. Lets play tag! Ally shouted! Yea. We all said. Not me though. I wasn't in the mood to play tag. ( yes us 5th graders play tag :P ) Nah im okay girls. What's wrong? Laura asked me. Its nothing. I told them. They let me be. I sat on a log watching them run around playing tag. After a few minutes the bell rang. Everyone went to get their backpacks. Everyone hurried to their classrooms. The teacher started writing some math on the board and we all copied it down on paper. We then had 1 hour to read. I didn't read though. I was too busy thinking about my mom. After 1 hour the teacher told us to line up for lunch. My friends and I sat with each other. I took a bite of my taco on my tray. My friends talked about something. I wasn't listening. Soon lunch was over and I was happy that after one more recess, school would be out. We were learning about minerals. Soon we were doing expiriments and I had fun making bubbles. After awhile it was time to go home. Finally. I like school but just not today. My dad picked me up from school. He got me in the car as I waved out the window to my friends. How was school? He asked. Okay. I replied. We got home and I ran inside to see my mom. I gave her a big hug. Jamey, guess what. She told me. What I said. I signed you up for therapy!

Authors note
Hello again! I hope you liked the chapter! Sorry their so short but Im busy sometimes. So I have to keep the chapters short :P
Love u all bu-bye! :-)