Sleepover!

I sighed as I looked out the window. We were driving to my cousins house. I love them a lot. Their one of the best cousins ever. Along with other cousins that I love a lot. We're here. Mom said as we drive up the driveway. We knock on the door and my cousin Andrew opens the door. I run in and give him a big hug. That proves I love him a lot. My other cousin Dale walks in soon after. I run up to him and squeeze him as hard as I could. He starts to choke and I let him go. I greeted my tia and tio. And the boys and I went to their room. We talked about school, games, and homework. Wanna play ball? Andrew asked us. Sure. I told him. We all headed towards the livng room walking past the kitchen were the adults were drinking coffee. We started kicking the ball around. We started to cheat and we laughed so hard. I was happy. They were making me feel good. They got my mind off all the bad things I knew about. I felt safe. Jamey! My dad calls. Time to go! Aw man. I mumble. I put on my shoes. I watch as Andrew runs to his mom and whispers something in her ear. She nods. He runs over to my mom and whispers something in her ear. She nods too. He then ran over to his room along with Dale. A few minutes later they walk back carrying bags of clothes. I then realize they are going to sleepover at my house. I was so happy! Soon they say bye to their parents and their little sister Baily.
We all walked over to our car. When we got to my house, my mom and dad told us it was time to go to bed. We walked to our guest room. Got nuzzled under the covers and turned out the light. After 5 minutes I spoke up. Guys, are u awake? Yes. They replied. We suddenly heard Andrew start to sob. We quickly turned on the lights. And saw tears on Andrews cheeks. What's wrong? I asked him. Your mom. He said his voice shakey. I suddenly burst into tears unexpectedly. Dale looked at us with a scared look on his face. I could tell he wanted to cry too but he wanted to keep his cool. We all hugged each other. I was glad they were with me. I needed them. I closed my eyes and fell asleep. The next morning my dad made us pancakes. ( who wants pancakes now, I do) We watched a movie and soon their parents came to pick them up. I was sad they had to leave. We said goodbye and they left. I sighed. That was fun. I mumbled.

Authors note
U guys like the extra long chapter? Yes this also happened. Everything in the story is true. Sad but true.
Thats all for now so love u all Bu-bye! :-)