Chapter 22.

"Basically," Jason shrugged his shoulders.

I felt hot tears form in my eyes. I knew the only thing he wanted was sex, but when he admitted it, it hurt.

"Then...you can just leave," I managed to stutter.

"Why should I? You'll come running back to me anyways," he chuckled.

And that's true. I will do that, becaue I have nowhere else to go. I sighed.

"That's true, but, ugh, sometimes I just can't stand you, okay? And you're never getting it from me, remember that."

"We'll see about that," he smirked, got up and walked towards me. He grabbed me by the waist, "You're bad at playing hard to get," he said, as I felt his hot breath on my neck. And that's where I felt myself go weak in the knees, that's what he does to me now. And I can't do anything about it.

"I wasn't even trying," I whispered back.

"Then let's see," Jason murmured in my ear biting my earlobe after. He went lower, kissing my jaw and that's my weak spot. I bit my lip, so the moans wouldn't escape my lips. And if I'd bite stronger, there soon would be blood.

I wrapped my arms around his neck. "Jason, my dad is home."

"Don't care," he answered, kissing my lips after.

It didn't take long, when Jason licked my bottom lip. I slowly parted my lips. The make-out session lasted for 5 mintues at least. Then Jason went lower, to my neck. He left some hickeys there, again. I pushed him away, and dragged him to the bed. He rolled on top of me. He started to slowly un-button my blouse. I stopped him.

"Wait, we need a quieter place."

"Let's go to mine, then," Jason suggested.

"Good idea," I smiled and got up. I buttoned up my blouse and we both walked downstairs.

"What happened with your hair?" dad asked.

FUCK, I fixed it. "Nothing, umm...dad we're going to Jason's. I'll stay the night at his, okay?" 

"Uh...sure, but I won't be here in the morning."

"Why?" I rose my eyebrow at him.

"I'm leaving tonight for a 2 month work trip," he halfly smiled.

"Oh," was all I managed to say.

"I'll miss you," I walked over to dad, hugged him.

"I'll miss you too," he hugged back,"I'll leave you the money and everything."

I nodded and was out the doors. We both hopped into Jason's car.

"You're such a daddy's girl," Jason said.

"Kind of, what's with that?" I looked at him.

"It's stupid," he said with no emotions.

"you're stupid," I hissed at him, but then chuckled about myself.

"You're weird, but I want you," Jason said putting his hand on my tigh.

"I know that," I said pointing out the obvious.

Jason remained quiet. The whole ride, there was silence in the car, once we arrived at Jason's. We walked in, I took off my Vans and run upstairs to his room, I heard Jason chuckle and come upsatirs too. Once he came into the room, I grabbed his collar and dragged him to his bed. Once again he was on top of me. I slid my hands around his neck and played with the ends of his hair, as we roughly kissed.

In a matter of secons, Jason was again un-buttoning my blouse and kissing my chest, soon enough he took off my blouse and I was left in my bra. He squeezed my boobs while giving me quick peck. I slid my hands under his shirt feeling his abs. I could melt right there.

Suddenly, there were a few knocks on the front door. Jason ignored and kept going lower, reaching my belly. The knocks became heavier and more intense. Jason kept ignoring them, slowly un-buttoning my jeans ans sliding them down. Soon, I was only in my underwear. Jason's hands were on my ass while we were making-out, I started to grind on him.But the knocks didn't stop.

When finally Jason got tired of it, he got up and while he was by the doors, he turned to face me, "We'll get back to it after a minute," he winked and I heard footsteps going down.

I heard Jason open the doors. I heard some guy's voice say, "McCann, we have a business to do."

That voice sounded somehow familiar. Who was it?

_________________________________________________

And you thought they're finally going to do it, but na-uh.

Soon, babies, soon...

Sorry for typos!

Oh and dedicated to my awesome wiffeeyyy - the baked chicken, lol. I love youu. <69