Chapter 24.

I was woken up by my phone beeping...a new message. From who? I opened up the text.

From: Cody

hey, you ready?

Oh, fuck, fuck, fuck!

To: Cody

hi...um, I'm really sorry, but I can't...

From: Cody

why?

To: Cody

uhh...my dad just got rushed to a hospital.

From: Cody

bitch.

Nice of him to say that. I appreciate it...a lot! I sighed and rolled over to see Jason peacefully snoring. I looked at the clock in my phone, it was 5.05 pm. I sighed and got up. I picked up my underwear and started to slid it on. Suddenly, I heard someone behind me, "no need to put clothes on," I turned around just to see Jason smirking. "You looked better without it," he whined. "I can't walk all day around without clothes," I smiled and got up.

"Then go make food," he said harshly. That was a pretty fast mood change. I suppose everybody listens to him, like he's some king or something. But, I ain't a pussy, I have an attitude and if I'll need, then I'll show it. Who he thinks he is, to demand me something? That's right, no-one. I got up, threw on some t-shirt that was on the floor. I opened the door and heard Jason, "You should pick up more stuff. It was a nice view," he smirked. I sticked out my tongue at him and went downstairs to the kitchen.

I looked at my surroundings, took some bread, cheese and etc. I made tea and sandwiches, put everything on a tray and went back upstairs. I put the tray on the nightstand, hopped in the bed and started to eat with Jason.

Soon we were done and full. "So, what do we do now?" I looked at Jason. He wrapped his hands around my waist and pulled me close, leaving no space between us. "You tell me," he smirked. This boy smirks alot, I repeat ALOT. "What do you mean? I don't understand you..." I narrowed my eyes and smiled, leaning in and giving him a peck, leaving us both wanting for more. For me, he was something to die for. I wasn't really taken away, I still noticed his minuses, but I it didn't really bother as long as everything's okay and I can be with him. I never actually thought that someone like Jason would mean so much to me. He was definitely the opposite my dad wanted me to be with, but you know what? I don't care, for me he's awesome even with all his demanding and mood changes.

"Com'ere and don't ever leave the daddy wanting for more," he said pulling me even closer, if that was possible. He crashed his lips onto mine and soon enough slid high ran his tongue along my bottom lip. With no hesitation I parted my lips allowing him to explore my mouth as I did the same. I must admit, he was really good at french kissing. I smiled at the tought, as he slid his hands down to my ass and squeezed it. Yep, he's such an ass squeezer.

"I suppose you really like my ass," I chuckled pulling away. "I like it even more when it's on me." "Calm down, you hornball." I rolled on top of him, our noses slightly touching. "Much better," Jason smiled. Don't even get me started with his smile... It's like wow. So beautiful, may I even say, perfect. I feel like Jason is an angel sent from above. This guy seriously has a big effect on me.

"How long are you gonna stare at me like that?" Jason giggled. I blushed and looked down, facing his chest. I ran my hand along his perfect toned abs. I felt like in heaven. Not even kidding. I never thought I would fall head over heels for a guy. Suddenly, I felt something weird. I looked down, OH MY FUCKING GOD. He had a fucking boner. BONER. I repeat, a B.O.N.E.R. No, I haven't seen it. My eyes widened.

"See, he wants you," I looked back at Jason, "and he's not the only one," he licked his lips. Sexy. Can I die now? "I know I'm sexy, you can play with it and don't die." Jason said. "Shit, did I just say it out loud?"  I scratched the back of my head feeling as embarrased as ever. He just nodded in response. I looked back down. Man, was it huge. I don't really remember it being that huge from earlier. I sighed, I don't know these things. I suppose Jason noticed that I was confused and didn't know what to do.

"You can start with stroking it," Jason informed. I looked back up at him, furrowing my eyebrows. I carefully wrapped my hand around it. I know it all sounds stupid and all, but sorry, everything happened really fast earlier, I don't know what to do. Seriously. I did as I was told. Don't blame me, I don't do such things every night with everyone.

"Yeah, that's right baby." he moaned, "now just suck it," I looked at him with a 'are you serious' face. He understood and nodded. I shrugged my shoulders and did as I was told. I slowly leaned down and kissed the top and started sucking it right after. After a good time of sucking, I pulled myself up to Jason and roughly kissed him. "You're too soft, you need a lesson." and once again he smirked with that cheeky smirk of his.

------------------------------------------

FINALLY! YAY! AN UPDATE!

Lol, I'm really sorry for the really long wait, but I have 2 more out of 3 big exams in front of me. Btw, one of 'em is tomorrow. (that's the part when I'm gonna die) I promise, you won't have to wait so much anymore, I will seriously try my best to update often.

So, yeah hope y'all enjoyed it and sorry for the typos!

LOVE YOU!

Oh, and please go read "DARK" on OverboardRauhl acc, it's mine and her collab. :D