Chapter 7.

I ran towards him, not to mention I was faster than Buzz Lightyear.

"Oh my God, what happened, Jason?" I wiped the blood away from his face, but he pulled my hand.

"Don't touch me."He said, sternly. "Nothing happened."

"Yeah, I see that nothing on your face."

"Why do you even bother?" He looked at me confused.

"Umm..." I started, but Jason pushed me to the floor.

"Go home, I don't need you anymore, I'll fuck you later." He said walking to the kitchen.

"There's a problem with that." I followed him like a lost puppy.

"What now, slut?"

"Don't call me that! And I don't where exactly am I."

"Jeez, you girls are so stupid. Just get the fuck out of my house. And why are you even wearing my clothes, whore?" He is so fast at noticing things.

"Umm, because mine are dirty."

"But that doesn't mean you can take mine, bet they smell like virginity now." He looked so pissed, but it was cute for me.... wait.... WHAT THE FUCK?! What am I thinking about lately?!

"Jeez, why do you have to be so annoying? Anyways, I'm leaving." I said, as I walked up to the bedroom to change.

"Finally." I heard him groan. I'm not that annoying, am I?

I quickly changed, and as I was putting on the dress, I heard Jason mutter.

"Nice body you have there."

I turned around to see Jason literally underssing and fucking me with his eyes. Wow, he's such a perv and he's only 17. wow, just wow.

I quickly put on the dress, my blazer, heels and walked past him.

"My bed is once again free tomorrow night." He said, as I was about to walk out the house.

"Excuse me?"

"You heard me. My dick wants you badly, so be here tomorrow night, hope he's gonna be okay tonight without you, he'll miss your little pussy. He enjoyed it as much as I did."

"The second you're pissed off, and the next secind you're all pervy and all you want to do is fuck. You're disgusting, Jason McCann."

"You meant sexy."

I just groaned and walked out and realized he lives 3 streets away from me. This isn't good. I've always wondered who this house belongs to and now I know, which I regret knowing. I sighed and made my way home.

As I was walking, I somehow felt different, I felt, I don't know.... alone? sad? like something was missing? I don't even know how to explain this feeling. But why did I feel like this? Not sure. 

I left those questions for myself as I walked inside my house. And saw that scene I see almost all the time. Mom - drunk, laying on the couch. Dad - at work. To be honest, I don't know why mom started to drink and why is she like always drunk. What's so good about it? I mean, the alcohol tastes like shit, how can she drink it 24/7. I didn't interact with her while she was drunk, I looked at my scar she made on my wrist and went upstairs.

I walked to the bathroom and took a good, long bubble bath. After like 2 hours I finally got out, wrapped a towel around me and walked into my room. I looked through the closet on what to wear.

Suddenly, my phone beeped. I walked to the nightstand where I had put my phone. It was a message, from Jason.

'next time you get out of bath be sure no one's looking. ;)'

My mouth opened as wide as it can. 'what are you talking about?'

I slowly walked to my window and saw a black van parked there. It couldn't be. no no no no no no.

'i see ur bed is free. it means someone should visit it.'

'leave me alone.' With that I put my phone on the bed and changed into grey sweats and a white v-neck shirt.

'not until i have what i want.'

'you will never get it'

'there are still things like kidnapping and raping... '

'fuck off, you stupid perv.' As I pressed *send*, there was a knock on the door.

That fucker. I hopped down the stairs, so my mom wouldn't wake up and open the door, so then I would get in alot of trouble and blah blah blah. I opened the door and saw Jason with his smirk.

"Jason, get out of here, I don't wamt to get in trouble."

"Awh, your mommy won't let you date boys 'till you're 18.."

"Shut up, and stop getting on my nerves."

Why do I keep getting this strange feeling lately, whenever I'm with him? It's actually freaking me out ....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Whenever I try to make a longer chapter, it turns out short. Oh well, but I'm trying to make them longerrr. :D The chapters will get longer and longer, hopefully... ;D

Oh, and thank you for reading this crap of a story, haha. <3

aaaand sorry for typos.

~Sam.