Chapter 15.

It was that dude again, this ain't good.

I rolled off Jason and sat awkwardly next to him.

"What are you doing here, Alex?" Jason asked furrowing his eyebrows in confusion.

"Money..." he trailed off.

Jason nodded and immidiately ran upstairs.

The guy, Alex, as I understood came towards me and sat down and looked at me. I tried to avoid the gaze, but failed, he noticed.

"You can explore me, baby."

I looked at him in disgust, "Why y'all are so pervy?"

"That's just life." he smirked and cupped my cheeks, rolling on top of me and starting to kiss me. I was giving all I've got to pull him off, but he was too heavy and strong, so there was no use.

"You son of a bitch," I heard Jason shout and soon enough Alex was on the floor holding his cheek. I quickly got up and ran behind Jason.

"You cunt," Alex shot Jason a death glare while trying to get up.

I held Jason by his shirt, I suppose he put on while he was upstairs, "don't," I whispered. He shot me a glare adn turned back to Alex. 

Alex came towards Jason, as Jason pushed me back.

Alex punched Jason in the face. I was really scared and panicked, I didn't know what to do.

Once Alex was on his knees again, I quickly ran in-front of Jason, "Don't do this, stop, okay?"

He was busy looking at Alex, who was stumbling and trying to get up, once he got up, he mumbled, but loud enough for us, to hear, "You'll pay for this, McCann" he wiped away the blood from his lip and left. I sighed.

"What the fuck did just happened?" I managed to say, getting back from the shock attack.

"He wants you, he's basically jealous, and he won't stop 'till he gets what he wants."He finally looked at me.

"What do you mean?" My eyes grew big.

"Well, this isn't the last time, something like this happens. He will do anything to get you in the bed."

"Basically he's just like you."

He smirked, "not really, he'll try to get enough of you after sex."

"What?" I furrowed my eyebrows.

"He'll kill you or otherwise, he'll make you his slave."

"Excuse me?"

"Yep, I know him, he does it to every girl."

"And how can I be safe now?"

"Stay with me." He made a serious look.

"B - but, I have family and f- friends." I muttered.

"Do you care about staying alive or no?"

"I- I guess yeah."

"Then you'll just have to stay with me."

I sighed, "Okay, I'll think about it, now let's get you healed." I took his hand and dragged him to the nearest bathroom.

"where's your medicine kit?" He pointed his finger to a little cupboard.

I found it and took out hydrogen and took a towel, there were little bruises on his lip and eyebrow from Alex's punches.

"This might hurt a bit" I put a bit of hydrogen on his eyebrow.

"ouch"

"Oh, so something actually hurts Jason McCann?" I smirked.

"shut up," he chuckled.

He seemed like a whole new person, well, he changes personalities... a lot.

As I was done I put everything back to it's places.

"You're clean." I smiled.

He suddenly grabbed me by the waist and pushed me torwards him, putting his hands on my bum and squeezing it.

"You're my slut." He smirked with his famous pervy smirk.

"what the actual fuck, Jason?" I chuckled, looking up into his eyes.

Gosh, his eyes.... I could get lost in them, they were so brown, almost black, but so...beautiful.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Shitty chapter, I know, not feeling really good, so sorry. And uhh, forgive me for not updating for such a long time? Yeah, I'm a lazy person, so excuse me. 

So, uhmmm, sorry for typos, yea, and I love you. ^_^