Chapter 31: Woah, Sassy!

"CARLISLE!! THEY'RE EXPLODING!!" Carlisle comes rushing into the kitchen and stands next to me by the microwave.

Yep, we are actually melting marshallows. "Take it out, let's see what it looks like." Carlisle opens the microwave door. We both look inside the bowl. The marshmallow has turned into some white fluff. "Are you going to eat it?" Carlisle asks. "No, shall I put it in the bin?" I ask.
"Carlisle? Jared? What's going on?" I hear Rosalie approaching. "Keep it." Carlisle mutters to me. "I have an idea."

"Ok, your in charge." I hand him the bowl. Rosalie walks in and sniffs. "What's that smell?" She stares straight at Carlisle. I stand beside him. His hands are behind his back, holding the bowl. He's reaching out to me, putting it in my hands.

I grab it quickly. "What smell? I don't smell anything." Carlisle replies innocently. "Smells like....sweets." Rosalie says. "Must be Alice. She's probably been eating sherbert lemons." I say quickly.
"Yes. That's it, that's the smell." Carlisle says, catching on to my plan.

I grab the spoon from the bowl and scooping melted marshmallow on it. "Rose, close your eyes." I command. "Ok." She puts both hands over her face. I beckon Carlisle closer. We both walk over to. I pick up the spoon and smear marshmallow over her nose.

"Got ya! Quick! Run!" I yell to Carlisle. We both sprint out of the kitchen laughing hysterically. "Carlisle! Jared! This isn't funny!" She yells after us.

"Quick! In the basement!!!" Carlisle yells and we run away.