Don't Talk To Me Of Love- Chapter 3

"We're sorry"

I stood there trapped under his miraculous black eyes as they see through my body, into my broken soul. 'Don't accept it Chaniya its not Jayden' I attempt to inhale but I'm too paralyzed to do so as my body retaliates to my commands. I close my eyes as I wish that he would gain control and leave my room and my life altogether but as always my wish doesn't come true. He tackles me to the floor with strong hands clasped around my wide hips.

I whimper as I feel as though my life could get worse any moment now as I patiently wait for the impact. Impact of what? i have no idea, his lips? his fists? or the silver bullets of his words.

"Mine" he lustfully whispers in my ear which sends electric bolts all around my body which causes me to shiver and squirm under his half naked body. "Only mine. Now who the FUCK IS MALAKI" His voice turns dangerous as his voice is laced with anger as he growls an incorrect name.

"Malachi"  I whisper. Hope and need wrapped around every delicate letter in his beautiful name.

Snarling like an angry guard dog causes me to snap my eyes open as his saliva splats all over my face. "I don't give a fuck on his name. Just answer my damn question" He fails to form a perfect sentence as anger, pain and anguish radiates off his boiling torso.

I refuse to answer, afraid to give my murderous mate information on my childhood lover as it is the only way I can escape this hell hole and the devil himself. Far from happy he bolts up off my body and picks me up like a rag doll that's been thrown in the mud multiple amounts of times. Only then did he pull me close to his body and give me a peck on the lips. Light as a feather but with so much meaning behind it. I was pulled out my daze as I feel myself flying through the cold air as I land on my uncomfortable springy bed then bounce on to the cracked floor head first.

"Black Bitch" disgust etched in his words that's how I know Jayden is back. 

--------------------------------------------------------

(Only trying this out comment if you think i did well)

Jayden POV

Don't talk to me of love. I've had an earful and I get tearful when I've downed a drink or two.

Sitting in this sleazy bar with desperate women throwing themselves at me. Persuading me through different ways but mostly physically as they pitch why they would be good alpha females. I wave them off as I think of the actions my wolf had done to that disgusting she wolf he calls a mate.

"Hit me" I say while the burning sensation of the hard liquor runs down my throat. 

"Are you sure? That's like your 13th one ?" The human bartender replies. I can sence his intimidation and It gives me a bolt of energy as I've been drained from the war I had with my disobediant wolf.

"I said fucking HIT ME" He swifly makes his way to me picking the bottle of the strongest alcohol they have up as he strides to me pouring the brown coloured liquid in the medium sized glass I ordered. He hesitates on walking away but he decided to leave the bottle with me. HA what a cunt.

I stumble into my room, its about 3, 4 or 5 in the morning but I really don't give a crap about it. I drown my sorrows in the last drip of the brown alcohol. That's when it all comes crashing down. My feelings pick up the tools to break down the cement walls I put up to keep them at bay. However, I knew the rebellion would come sooner or later.

I've had an earful and I get tearful when I've downed a drink or two.

Throughout my life my parents always prepared me for having a mate. They gave me good advice, good interpretations of having one and the benefits for an alpha to have his mate by his side. And as always they gave me angry lectures of love and mates every time I had a different girl cooped up in my room to give me pleasure. 

Tears in my eyes as I think about the people I love.

My Mother.

M Father.

My Brother.

My Sister.

The Fallen Pack Members.

Chanaiya?...

-----------------------------

Chapter 3 done

20/4/2013

Okay so I used a quote from a poem I'm studying in english called 'In Paris With You' by James Fenton hope you liked it.

COMMENT

VOTE

FOLLOW ME

SHARE MY STORY

Love & Mango's 

Jody x