Prologue

Okay so I am new to this but lets start :D

===============================

Chanaiya's story

"I would never, ever EVER! accept you why can't you get that into your big ass head!"

"But I-I-"

"NO!" He growled looking down on me in disgust. "You black bitch go back to where ever you came from, your lucky I even let u stay in this pack"

with that he took one last look at my ebony skin and strolled away like nothing happened

"he rejected me. he actually rejected me."me and my wolf both said in pain.

My names Chanaiya Lunaise I was born and raised in south east London but my mother wanted to go far away from the city and I guess that is how I ended up here... California

I am a light brown with black Afro hair that doesn't even reach my shoulders. Thank the moon goddess for weave. I have deep hazel brown eyes and the body of an African queen. Ever since I moved here I've been treated like a slave from the 1800 by the teenagers in my age group. There was only 2 black teenagers in the group but I was the darkest one there. So I was the blackest sheep in the family.

Leaving a few minutes after him, I walk home with my head facing the ground so no one can see the sorrow on my face. i walk into the pack house trying hard not to breath in his delicious scent squeezing my eyes together as i struggle to breath. I feel my self falling onto the stairs face first as I heard laughter erupt in the hall way. I look up seeing the devil himself looking at me with his green/blue eyes like I was dirt on his new Jordans.

My wolf begging his wolf to be hers but I stopped my embarrassment and just crawled up the stairs whilst sucking on the blood on my lip not finding the strength to stand.

My Mate... Jayden Ryce. if you asked for him to be described in 4 words it would be. beautiful, jerk, alpha but most importantly 

Mate

===========================================

Okay so I love reading werewolf stories but i was thinking, hmmm what would it be like to write a story of my own story.  so here it is and it gets better as I get used to writing a supernatural book.

but obiviously I know you lot will want a description of Jayden, wait my lovelies that will be in the next chapter :)