Chapter 10

Chanaiya POV

"So why do you want to study Primary education?" The old lecturer asked me.

Yepp you guessed it, I Chanaiya Lunaise is at an interview for a university.

I decided to do something with my life and try get a degree so I can get a better job in the future and prove everyone especially my so called mate they were wrong about me.

It's been a few weeks since I've been with Malachi and I am soo happy. Yerr we have our arguments and our bad moments but I am still way more happy than I was in America.

My wolf is happy with Malachi, however there are times where I can feel Jaydens wolf and honestly I don't like it.

I haven't told Malachi because I'm afraid he won't react to the news well, but maybe he'll understand... I really don't know.

----
My interview went really well and now I am on my way to meet Malachi to go food shopping, however I can't seem to shake off my nervous feeling.

I smell around discreetly and stretch my hearing but I get nothing but the smell of humans and them talking about their problems.

Suddenly I hear "Ayy isn't that, that girl chanaiya from back in the day" and I try hard not to turn my head and ignore them.

"Yerr man, she hasn't changed. She's still looking hot." another voice joins in.

"Watch me get her number fam." The first guy said and the other guy just laughed and said good luck. I don't have time to be dealing with little boys kmt.

The boy jogged up to me and stood right infront of me like I'm not walking kmt. "Hey baby girl, you are looking good today, what's your name Sweetheart?" Well that's surprising what happened to the hood boy costume lol.

I very sweetly reply "Can you excuse me, thank you" with a tight lipped smile. I look up at him and I try not to gag.

Some black guy with some nappy cainrows that need to be cut off. Wearing a bomber jacket (Why??) and I can still smell the weed on he's body and he's breath is kicking!

I try side step him to get away and he try grab my waist. Hell no. I step back and glare at him as he looks like a fool.

"Baby girl, that body of yours is fine, let me just get your number." He says licks he's dry lips. Yuck.

I laugh at him "Don't ever try and touch me. I might have to break your hand if you do." I say still being sweet.

He's face drops, but goes right back to grinning like an idiot. "I like my women kinky" He steps close to me and tries to wrap he's hand around my waist but I grab he's wrist and twist.

"I told you not to touch me" I say with a straight face and this guy has tears in he's eyes as he continuously says sorry.

I snap my eyes up when I hear my name being called and a big smile grows on my face.

My future husband is standing a few feet from me glaring at my hand. Damn he is so hot.

"What's going on Naiya" Malachi asks me whilst drifting he's eyes to the guy bent over with he's arm in the air as I still held he's wrist.

"Just some stupid, prick trying to claim me as he's. So I'm just teaching him what happens to fuck boys." I say twisting he's wrist a little more hearing him crying out again.

"Good girl Naiya, you know you're always mine" He states sending me an air kiss and my heart just beats even more faster. "Let him go now baby"

I instantly let him go and he cradles he's wrist straight away then looks at Malachi and he's eyes go even wider. He instantly runs away past he's friend who is just frozen looking at us.

I instantly wrap my arms around Malachi and kiss his sweet lips. "You never change Naiya and I'm glad you didn't" He says with a grin on he's face as we start walking and I just have to laugh.

----------

Laying in bed with Malachi and a thought comes to my mind.

"We should go up north for the weekend and stay in our wolf form I think we really need it"

"Nahh I'm good baby" Malachi say then closes he's eyes again.

I get up, go outside the room, close the door and whisper to test he's hearing. He should still be able to hear me without stretching he's hearing.

After 3mins of not replying, I go back and ask him if he heard me. Once he shakes he's head no. I instantly get my tablet out to book tickets.

"We're going and that's final. Your wolf is disconnecting. You couldn't even hear me!" I exasperated. This is serious.

He stays silent... "Okay you're right baby, my wolf is weaker than normal. We'll go this weekend" He agrees and wraps he's arms around me and kisses my cheek. "I'm sorry for worrying you"

I just smile and book the tickets. I am more than worried for him and he's wolf. I am absolutely frightened.

-----------------------

Jayden's POV

"You are crazy! How are you going to find your mate in London. It's not a small village you know, it's a massive city. You're crazy if you think you'll find her." my beta whisper-shouts at me which just irritates me.

"Cameron just shut the fuck up. That's your luna you're talking about. I can still feel her. So we have to leave soon before it gets weaker." I growled. I don't care I want my mate back right now. My wolf is getting more angry and irritating the longer she is gone and its driving me insane.

"Pack your bag's we're leaving Thursday night" I state to my beta

Three more days until I see you and feel you in my arms Chanaiya.

---------------------------------------------------

Chapter 10 finished.

Love & mangos

Jody xxx

28/11/15