Chapter 9 - Strange Situations

Chanaiya POV

It felt so good to be reunited with Malachi. when I woke up I was surrounded by his delicious scent, I stretched my muscles and began rolling in his bed sheets covering myself in his scent.

"What are you doing?"

I froze.

Not sure what to do, I rolled over so I'm facing him. I gave him my biggest smile and stuck my tongue out.

What? I didn't know what to say lol.

"You are such a weirdo." The love of my life laughed.

Pouting at him, he laughs more and strides over to me and kisses my forehead.

"I've really missed you Naiya." He breath fanning my face and he starts to kiss me all over my face. Awww he's so sweet.

He starts kissing my ear, then whispers... "bacon?"

I jump up, almost head butting him in the process. "With pancakes?" My eyes are bright and my smile is wide as he nods his head. He is the best, best friend ever!

I leap off the bed and sprint to the kitchen leaving Malachi rolling on the floor laughing.

------------

After Breakfast

---------------

"Thank you Malachi, I haven't had bacon in ages! You really are the real MVP" I say clinging to him like a koala.

"What does MVP stand for?" He asked sounding confused.

I gape at him. "How do you not know what that means? Everyone knows what it means!"

"Well sorry Ms America but maybe where you came from but, that's not used in London"

"Alright don't worry then." Honestly I have no idea either, but he doesn't need to know that.

Bzzzz Bzzzz

The buzzer to he's flat goes off. Why at 12pm is someone coming unannounced and uninvited. Grrr.

"Do you want me to answer it, since you ain't moving" I roll my eyes at him.

"It's not my fault your fat ass is on me and honestly I'm comfortable in this position" he winks, I scoff and get the phone.

"Hello? Who is it?" I say politely.

"Hi is Malachi there?" They sound nervous but unrecognisable but definitely female.

"Well it depends, who is it?"

"It's Holly, he's c-cousin" she stutters.

Hmmm that's strange I've met all he's cousins and they all have ghetto names that you can't even pronounce on the first try.

I turn to Malachi. "It's your cousin Holly." He looks confused and has he's thinking face on.

"I don't have a cousin called Holly, Naiya you know all of them" he scrunches he's nose and screws at the idea. I nod my head and turn back to the phone.

"Hey Thotty Holly, you betters leave cos my man doesn't know you or have a cousin called Holly. Nice try."

"Wait-" I just put the phone down on the bitch. And look out the window.

I see a white girl leaving and a batch of boys around the corner. Did she try set Malachi up?

"Malachi come here right NOW!." I use a tone with him I've never heard before.

"Yes my princess" I look at him confused to see he's eyes glazed over and he's wolf in control.

I growl at him because i am not in the mood atm. "Wtf did you do." He looks outside the window and groans and mouths 'fuck.' I guess he snapped out of it.

"It's nothing to worry about. I just have beef with them cos they want me to join their gang. But I said no and I'll always say no because I promised you I wouldn't get caught up in that lifestyle. I really do care about you and your opinions, so when I make a promise I'll always keep them because your my MVP" He wraps his arms around my waist and smiles down to me with he's bright eyes and perfect grin.

My smile is so wide my cheeks are hurting. I've missed him soo much. I'm speechless so I just tip toe and kiss him putting all my emotions into one kiss.

He wraps my legs around he's waist and carries me to the bedroom still kissing me. I'm a really lucky girl right now.

-------------------------------------------------------

Unknown POV

"How is she doing?" I ask my scouts.

"She's doing better sir, she's back in London sir." He states, not meeting my eyes.

I stay quiet as I know I can't/won't voice my opinions.

"She's staying with that boy sir, she's happy with him I think..." he trails off.
"Anything else?" I ask blandly like I have no interest in the girls life.

"Yes sir. Her mate.... He's falling into depression sir and is persuing coming to England to retrieve her."

"And how do you know this information is correct?" I state accusingly, trying to make my scout sweat. It's amusing when he becomes a bafoon.

"One of *clears throat* One of he's men told me sir." He says trying to gain back the courage he lost.

My eyes stare at he's head, never moving. He's facade is crumbling like I hoped for, ha! He's so weak.

"And how did you communicate with this person?" I glare at him, shooting imaginary daggers I'm sure he can feel.

"H-he's my cousin sir. He messaged me stating, 'See you in a few days cuz.' So he's pack must be on their way."

He's voice is breaking, I can smell he's fear and I'm smirking at the little boy standing in front of me.

"Tell your "cousin" that I will see him in a few days" I plaster the biggest most evilest smile so that my scout knows I'm being serious as he snaps he's head at me looking like a dear caught in headlights.

"You're dismissed, go back to doing your job" my booming laugh could be heard throughout the room and the house as I laugh about the scared little boy running out and the trouble that will happen in the future.

See you soon my daughter.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Hiiii Everyone.

Sorry for not updating in a year a lot of crazy stuff has happened to me but I'm still alive.

Hope you enjoy this chapter and if you want you can give me suggestions on what to write for my next chapter just DM me. Not write in the comments or on my profile just Private message me.

Anyways it's unedited and i uploaded it straight from my phone so sorry for the mistakes.

Love & Mangos

Jody :)

Comment / Like / Follow

24/7/15