chapter 6

Why can't I have a normal life. I'm just a normal girl, a normal 17 year old girl.

But since I've moved here my life has gone up side down all thanks to do this country, I hate my mum, I hate the people here and they are just making my life hell. I rather live in a pit full off wild animals and have my wolf stripped away from me than stay here with these people.

Please moon goddess if you can hear my pleas change my life completely. I hate it here and I hate it on earth just give me my Malachi and let that other mate have a bimbo like Sophia.

I don't care what happens to Jayden I'm not his mate. No matter what anyone says, me and him just won't work.

My mum she doesn't care about me she is always working and I don't even remember the last time I saw her... 3 days ago? I don't know, I don't remember.

I've packed my bag and I'm just sitting here in the corner thinking of a good excuse to tell my mum I'm going.

Tell her about him I don't think so

Tell her I desperately miss London and everything there. Hmm she knows its a shit hole and I probably won't miss it 

or I could just go and call her when I'm back in london... Seems legit

I check that I have everything for my journey.

Passport? Check
Money? Check
Food? Check
My bruk down phone? Check

I start writing a text for the first time on this shitty phone.

Hey Malachi I just want to tell you I'm coming home
-Chanaiya x

I dial a cabs number because its too far to walk to the airport.

I dress in my normal clothes that I brought with me from England, I don't want the airport to refuse me from travelling because I look like a hobo that's been drunk all my life.

Sigh, here goes nothing. I think as I haul my luggage that holds my life down the stairs as I use my werewolf hearing to locate the cab. Only a few minutes away, soon I would be outta here. YESS!!

BEEP BEEP

That's my cue to go. I look around the cold dead house that I've known to hate and suck in a big breath as I let my anger and hatred out by yelling

"Fuck you! Fuck all of you!! Try and survive without me now BITCHES!!!"

I leave that house laughing my head off feeling free at last. Why didn't I just do this in the first place.

My baby! Your coming home! I love you and I can't wait too see you and hold you in my arms just like back in the day. I'll be waiting for you at the airport to pick you up
I love you nay nay
-Mal xxxxx

Ohh Malachi

---------------------
Heyy everyone,
Well ermm I don't really know what to say but... Sorry?
I know I just ghosted I don't really have a reason why but yhh it's a short chapter just wanted to get something out there so I hope you enjoyed it and if you didn't oh well :)
Anyways. Love and Mangos
Jody xx